Adding player to tournament roster

+4
2021-03-11 • 1479 Aufrufe • 2 replies

There are cases where a player was on loan from club A to club B, but such information is hard to indicate under player information.

For instance, Yeon-Koung Kim was on loan to JT Marvelous from Heungkuk Life from 2009~2011, and she participated in the 2009/10 Korean Cup, winning MVP. However, adding KYK to Heungkuk's roster in this tournament automatically changes the years under club experience from 2005~2009 to 2005~2010, which is quite misleading.

Is there a way to indicate a player was on loan? Or, could a player be included in the roster of specific tournaments but not for the entire team? (Ex: If KYK was added under the 2010 Korean Cup's roster, her name should not appear for 2009/10 Korean V-League because she participated in the Japan V.League.)

sitenoise 334 9
vor 3 Jahre
+1

There are lots of reasons for the need to micro-manage rosters. Not being able to has created a ton of misinformation here. We've batted it around a few times. A solution seems out of reach. 

breakingiceAuthor 20 4
vor 3 Jahre
+1

@sitenoise Ah, I understand. I was wondering if I was missing something, but I guess that it is systematically difficult at to solve this problem at the moment.

SpielerinnenrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerinnenranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen