After the 2022-23 season, 1 player will retire, and 5 players and 5 staff will leave.

Vincent Kong 2023-05-24 • 225 Aufrufe

After the 2022-23 season, 1 player will retire, and 5 players and 5 staff will leave. Thank you for all your support. 

#AiKurogo #RenaMizusugi #KanakoNoro #YuSakamoto #TorayArrows 

Retirement and withdrawal of players and staff (report) Thank you very much for your warm support for the women's volleyball club. Kranyana, Ai Kurogo, Rena Mizusugi, Kanako Noro, Yu Sakamoto, coach Hitomi Nakamichi, physical coach Atsumi Matsuda, manager Mari Horikawa, assistant manager Misaki Shirai, and interpreter Chiaki Ebihara will take the next steps. I would like to inform you that I have decided to retire. Regarding Shino Nakata, she will finish her life as an active player and will work as a team staff.

Comments from each player and staff are posted below. Thank you for all your support during my tenure.

Related Links Click here for comments from each player and staff

https://www.toray-arrows.jp/women/schedule/topics/detail.html?key=756CD248E1380153492589B7007A4347

Temporarily disabled
Volleyballergebnisse vorhersagenSuchst du nach Volleyball-Emotionen?Volleyballergebnisse vorhersagenVolleyballergebnisse vorhersagen
Suchst du nach Volleyball-Emotionen?Volleyballergebnisse vorhersagen