Air Kurogo leave Toray Arrow

Air Kurogo leave Toray Arrow

Vincent Kong 2023-05-24 • 646 Aufrufe

#AiKurogo #TorayArrows #Japan 

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/ai.kurogo/

Thank you for your warm support.

As announced officially, I will be leaving the Toray Arrows.

I am full of gratitude to all the supporters and fans who warmly supported me in any situation.
Thank you.

During the six years I spent at Toray Arrows, I gained a lot of experience and met many people, which allowed me to grow both as a volleyball player and as a person.

After graduating from high school, the staff taught me about the difficulty and fun of the new world of the V League. The encouraging juniors who gave me strength, the staff who fought with me against the world, and my peers who stood by me at all times and helped me overcome a lot of things. think.

Thank you to all the players and staff who met in 6 years.

Also, despite the unusual situation for a player who took a leave of absence last season, I am truly sorry for causing concern and inconvenience to all the company officials and fans who were close to me and understood.
I ended up leaving the team after just one season after returning, but I realize again that I was able to play volleyball every day thanks to the understanding and support of everyone in the company and the fans. Thank you very much for your kindness and warm words during the break and after returning.
Looking back on the time I spent at Toray, I feel that I was able to play volleyball in a really blessed environment.

From now on, I will be grateful for the encounters I have had so far, and I would like to make use of what I have learned to grow further, so please continue to support Toray Rose and Ai Kurogo.

Thank you very much for 6 years.

0 Kommentare

Volleyballagenturseite erstellenDu bist Inhaber einer Volleyballagentur?Erstelle deine WebsiteVolleyballagenturseite erstellen
Du bist Inhaber einer Volleyballagentur?Erstelle deine Website