+2
2021-04-21 • 1661 Aufrufe • 4 replies

Hi, I've been having difficulty with creating new tournaments. It won't let me create a tournament without adding an image file, but when I actually upload a jpeg/jpg/png file, the image doesn't show.

I'm struggling to resolve this problem, so I'd be grateful if the administrators could create the tournaments instead. The tournaments that I've been wanting to create are:

The problem with the QT for the world championship is that the tournaments were all held a year before the World Championship, but it seems like it's only possible to connect tournaments held at the same year.

How do I name the tournament in this case? Is the asian qualification tournament held in 2013 for the 2014 World Championship the “Asian World Championship Qualification Tournament 2014"?

sitenoise 334 9
vor 2 Jahre
+1

I think it's a bug about the image . I've had trouble adding them while creating a tournament recently.

Anyway, I created East Asian Games 2005 and put you in charge. Let me know if I did something wrong or can assist further.

As for the other one, it's too complicated for me right now ? 

sitenoise 334 9
vor 2 Jahre
+1

Damn, the East Asian Games logo looks like crap in dark mode. I'll work on that later. 

S…k 717 16
vor 2 Jahre
+1

Yes the problem with the picture happens to everyone. You can add the tournament, and only after it is created you can add the picture properly.

Concerning the Asian WCQ, I recently changed qualifications for the 2021 Olympics to “World Olympics Qualifications 2019” and “CEV Olympics Qualifications 2020” (instead of 2021 for both case), and I don't see any problem. It is even more accurate because members of the staff can change from one year to another. So for 2014 World Championships you can create a “Asian WCQ 2013” without any problem, I think. Otherwise, if a nation changes his staff from 2013 to 2014 we will have a problem of accuracy.
I hope I understood well your issue !

sitenoise 334 9
vor 2 Jahre
+1

Seems the East Asian Games I created didn't take, or was removed. Dunno what's up with that

Temporarily disabled
Bewertungen von VolleyballvereineWie lauten die Meinungen zu Volleyballvereine?Bewertungen lesenBewertungen von Volleyballvereine
Wie lauten die Meinungen zu Volleyballvereine?Bewertungen lesen