Italy wins, but I am not convinced

Italy wins, but I am not convinced

Vincenzo 2022-07-14 • 611 Aufrufe

@Vincenzo #VolleyballNationsLeague2022 #PaolaEgonu #ElenaPietrini #CristinaChirichella #MiriamSylla #DavideMazzanti #MarinaLubian 

Italy won with China, but it is not a team up to its potential, for two reasons: the first to be attributed to the team and the second to the coach. 

Italy won with China, but it is not a team up to its potential, for two reasons: the first to be attributed to the team and the second to the coach. 

The team, almost by tradition, enters the field too nervous or distracted, consequently making mistakes in almost all departments (saving De Gennaro), and must suffer large detachments even from teams that are inferior in technique, power and individuality. This is a big problem for Italy because , when it plays as it knows , it is superior to all the teams lined up in the VNL this year and beyond. At least that's my opinion. 

And now we come to the coach Mazzanti; preparing the team in order to play in a conscious, calm and determined way, is his duty; moreover, he never sets precise hierarchies on which to set a game and often retraces his steps. He should have understood that the future is in the hands of Pietrini and Lubian, rather than in those of Sylla and Chirichella, yet he insists on his wandering thought between this and that without being able, in this way, to give stability, compactness and reliability to the national team. If things do not change it will be difficult to win the tournament even if Italy would have all the capabilities ... Saint Egonu, alone, may not be enough.

0 Kommentare

SpielerinnenrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerinnenranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen