Artemis Hokkaido win  the 76th National Sports Festival Volleyball Competition Hokkaido Block Qualifying Tournament

Artemis Hokkaido win the 76th National Sports Festival Volleyball Competition Hokkaido Block Qualifying Tournament

sitenoise 2021-07-31 • 770 views

“Approximately three months after the team started, the practice was canceled due to the announcement of an emergency, and the start was different from what I had imagined, but I am happy to have this day. increase. We would like to thank all those who have been involved with us for hosting the tournament despite these circumstances. thank you.

Also, it was a pity that we couldn't show everyone who supported us because it was a non-spectator match this time, but we will do our best as a team so that we can show everyone how we have grown further. I would like to go. Please provide some support."

■Meeting details

[Tournament Name] 76th National Sports Festival Volleyball Competition Hokkaido Block Qualifying Tournament

【Schedule】July 25, 2021 (Sat)
[Venue] Chitose Dynax Arena (Hokkaido)

■ Match result
Artemis Hokkaido 2–0 Tokai University Sapporo  
             25                  –                20
             25                  –                17

Artemis Hokkaido 3–0 Hokusho University
             25                –             15
             25                –             13
             25                –             21 

#ArtemisHokkaido 
#YunaOkuyama 
#YuriKomuro 

0 comments

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking