Beginner is looking for a club/trainer

L…5 1
+2
2021-12-30 • 847 views • 5 replies

Hello!

I hope, this is in the right section.

I currently do work/travel in Croatia and I want to play volleyball, however on the island I reside, there is no community for the sport. I don't have access to a club/team or a trainer, and I'm at a loss, because I really want to join a club and learn it properly. I haven't been in Croatia for long and I've contacted a club off-island, but the language barrier is an issue. 

I've been training by myself and mostly alone, so I'm not sure how to make this humble dream to play in a team possible. 

I would love to meet more people (hopefully also in my area) so I learn and play. Advice is welcome, too.

Thank you!  

7 months ago
+2

Hello!

Are you volleyball  player and what is your level in volleyball?

We are the club near Dubrovnik,but I have meny contacts in Croatia and hope can help you with club…

Regards,

Milan

L…5Author 1
7 months ago
+1

@MilanHercegNovi Hello! I'm not a volleyball player, but I want to be one… So, I'm even lower than a beginner. I just started getting into the sports and I'm in need of somebody who teaches me properly because I don't want to develop incorrect habits.

Currently I'm training by myself with online tutorials and videos, and bought the equipment to help. I do other sports like bouldering/climbing and strength/conditioning, which I hope supports my training, and I suppose there is still beach volleyball available on the island in the summer, but I would like to play volleyball in the hall. 

I also can't speak Croatian yet.

I appreciate it! It would help me a lot. I'm residing on Jelsa, Island Hvar, and I will return there next month. 

Feel free to message me at any given time. Thank you! 

7 months ago
+1

@Lavinia95 Hi Lavinia! It’s interesting to know that you will learn to play volleyball ,but I must tell you,its colective sport,not individual and best learning is with the group/team. How old are you? Becouse you have different trenings with older and younger groups. For start,you can come to Herceg Novi,will be our guest few days and make trenings with girls. You can feel what is really training.We have all accomodation,for few days it isn’t problem.

Regards,

Milan

5 months ago
+1

@Lavinia95 I'm a FIVB LEVEL-2 Volleyball coach.

Indoor and Beach Volleyball player.

Contact me on whatsapp

+919400668615

7 months ago
+1

If you have more questions,you can call me or writte directly,no problem…

+38269264337

Milan

Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews
0 0