Can somebody make a movie about GEORGI BRATOEV ? He is one of THE RISING STARS!

+1
2012-08-17 • 4025 views • 19 replies
He impressed all of us I think ... lets be good fans and appreciate his TALANT ! I am not a good moviemaker and I don't have the time for this type of things... So somebody HELP! :)

#GeorgiBratoev

Can somebody make a movie about GEORGI BRATOEV ? He is one of THE RISING STARS!
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
yes sure "talent" right ?
11 years ago
+2
Well isn't he eh Revan? Where are your portugal talents and where where u on the Olympics cuz I didn't see u ugly trollface?
11 years ago
+2
touché
11 years ago
+1
Statics prove you wrong : )
KamilTM 73 1
11 years ago
+1
i don't think he is star... He played only 1 good competition and on WL best setter was given to organizers not to him ?
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+2
Yeah, he wasn't the best at the WL. But at the OG he showed how much he's working to keep up and deserved that reward.
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
where is the statics when you more need, for example in the italy game or russia game, the game is not basic in statics, if im wrong why bulgaria dont win anything, they have the best digger and the best setter and they lost, you can call you the best when you win something at least a medal. so shut up and Simon is the best ?
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
when the reception isn't that good and the serve isn't good enough even with good setter and digger you're lost.
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+4
Revan when you had the best player in the world, why Cuba didn't won the gold in 2010 ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
Yeah, Cuba are the best.. so beatiful game at the olympics.. oh sorry my bad, they wasn't there..
11 years ago
+1
Revan shut your girly mouth
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
simon is the best only for me, the people dont like simon for envy, we reach the secont place whith a team based in 21 years age, when bulgaria make that miraculous sometime talk whith me bitch, two 4 places in WL, 2 silver medal in the WCH and WGCH, 2 norceca titles and whith a diferent team every year and we still in 6 place ranking position, maybe we didnt make at the olympic but we prove 1000 that we are more best that bulgaria ohhh sorry i forguett mention that 3rd place in the WL this year againts Bulgaria and in his own home, so again shut up bitches.
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
+5
Simon is the best setter!
NXT 241 3
11 years ago
+2
Lol Revan I smell another ban for you oO
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
ha......... ha.........h.........was so fun........... -_-"
samueleke 393 8
11 years ago
+2
Revan really, shut up. this is not making you popular..
Voxito 139 4
11 years ago
I think that Bratoev will be a good setter, but not a STAR
11 years ago
+1
as I said before - statics prove you WRONG!
dude 46 3
10 years ago
after this season i respect all of Bulgarian international players, all of them...
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking