Can't add a club in Arena

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball I changed Okaya from a Stadium to a Hall. Don't know if that's cool but it shows up now for Nagano. 

ojvolleyballAuthor 47 6
3 weeks ago

@sitenoise Thank you. The same problem happen to Machida City Gymnasium, Yonago Industrial Gymnasium, Iwakuni City General Athletic Centre, ASTY Tokushima.

I found that I will go to women volleybox if I click those arenas. I don't know if it's the problem. @Volleybox 

Dorien 70 4
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball I had/have the same problem when I added a new arena, it changed to Women Volleybox instead of Men.

Volleybox 307
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball @Dorien from what page were you redirected to the arena's profile (on Women Volleybox)?

Dorien 70 4
3 weeks ago

@Volleybox When I open the notification “your arena Hekinan city Linhai gymnasium has been accepted” for example, he redirect me to the arena’s profile on Women Volleybox (it’s a Men arena).

ojvolleyballAuthor 47 6
3 weeks ago

@Dorien @Volleybox  me as well. I open the notification, then it directly me to woman volleybox.

Volleybox 307
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball @Dorien notifications has absolute path (e.g. https://women.volleybox.net/hekinan-city-seaside-gymnasium-a2524 instead of /hekinan-city-seaside-gymnasium-a2524), because some of them are sent in emails.

Clicking on link /hekinan-city-seaside-gymnasium-a2524 in the email message will cause an error.

There are some solutions of that problem, but it is a little bit complex and the list of suggestions and bugs is growing all the time (look on the forum threads from today).

Problem with redirecting to the Women Volleybox has low priority.

ojvolleyballAuthor 47 6
3 weeks ago

@Volleybox  It doesn't matter it direct me to men volleybox or women volleybox. The problem is I can't add a club to this arena. It happens to all the arenas I just added yesterday. Machida City Gymnasium, Yonago Industrial Gymnasium, Iwakuni City General Athletic Centre, ASTY Tokushima.

You can check on arenas above, there is no option to add club. Thanks for maintaining the website for us.

Volleybox 307
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball you choosed "Stadium" type while adding that arenas. "Stadium" means football stadium (where volleyball matches are played from time to time) or beach volleyball stadium.

In my opinion arenas mentioned by you should have type "Hall". Adding clubs for halls is possible.

ojvolleyballAuthor 47 6
3 weeks ago

@Volleybox so how can I fix it?

Dorien 70 4
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball Best way to add a new arena to a club in the future is open page of your club, tab Hall and add the arena. Then you don’t have to link the club after the arena has been accepted. 

ojvolleyballAuthor 47 6
3 weeks ago

@Dorien Thanks for your suggestion. I will do it next time.

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball  you can't  add the home page when you do it that way :) Have to add the arena, then re-open it and do it. That's what I was talking about in the other thread. It's six of one half dozen of the other, I guess.

Volleybox 307
3 weeks ago

@ojvolleyball I solved that problem. You should be able to change arena's type now (by clicking on pencil icon).

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

Maybe it's because I fussed with it? 

It's at Hekinan City Seaside Gymnasium  now

Dorien 70 4
3 weeks ago

@sitenoise When I open the link, this arena redirect me also to the Women page. I don't understand it anymore :D

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

@Dorien If you're here in the forum (or wherever, I guess) and in the Man version, and type "Hekinan" in the search box and go to it from that, you stay in the man's version, correct?

Dorien 70 4
3 weeks ago

@sitenoise That’s correct!

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

@Dorien if I'm in Women and search for it I get there and stay in women.

sitenoise 161 6
3 weeks ago

Data bits:

If I click on the link in my post above it takes me to the arena but in Women VB. If I then choose Men VB in the upper left it punts me out to the men's homepage

If I click on that link and go to the arena in women, then click on the club it takes me to their club page in men, then from there if I click "Halls" and then the arena, I go to the arena and stay in the man version

Create volleyball agency websiteCreate volleyball agency website
0 0