Cuba change their sport Policy

RevanExtasis 2013-09-28 • 6415 views • 14

Cuba change their sport Policy Cuba changed their sport policy two days ago. Players will be able to play abroad, the goverment made this official yesterday, unlike like the old times, the players only have to pay the taxes to Cuba a small quantity. I believe the only condition is that they have the duty to represent our NT. No words yet about pro players like Simon or Juantorena, we will find it out in the next months (in the worst case to end of the year).

#Cuba

14 comments

dyingflutsmanNL 160 4
10 years ago
+1
For f"ck sake! It;s about time!@!
siphodias974FR 30 1
10 years ago
Thanks, MaskYs!
MaskYsBE 191 4
10 years ago
In this FR article there is two links to PT newspaper :
http://cafefuerte.com/deportes/7511-cuba-da-luz-verde-al-profesionalismo-en-el-deporte/
http://www.granma.cubaweb.cu/2013/09/27/nacional/artic01.html

Go go google translate
RevanExtasisPTAuthor 746 11
10 years ago
@MaskYs: nice at least people who speak and write in french know that im not joking ?
vatreniME 275 12
10 years ago
+2
team from WCH 2010, plus Juantorena is winning combination.
10 years ago
@vatreni: plus juantorena, plus experience that they have now, leal, simon and juantorena are playing, hierrezuelo and leon are in cuba and they dont play since 2011 and 2012 respectively, that team was very young, simon and hierrezuelo were 23 years each and they manage to reach the final, playing againts powerfouls squads like brazil, serbia and bulgaria, a true odisey, was a pitty when they lose the finals but everybody know that was enought to say that cuba play that competition excellent but not perfect. anyway im still curious about the future, maybe one day we can have all those man in one team xD my team suckers ahhaha, BTW the setter never was a problem, hierrezuelo set amazing balls, but he suffer the "young boy" syndrome, to much unstable and he dont have patience with his teammates, he gets very emotional, like everybody knows
SllaveqBG 790 10
10 years ago
+3
finally!
Volleyball ExplainedBG 60 6
10 years ago
10 000$ isn`t a small quantity when we compare it to the wages which the players receive in Cuba.
raylightBG 3006 15
10 years ago
Cuba yea!
KamilTMPL 73 1
10 years ago
+1
When best Cuban players back to NT, it will be really nice team ? Juantorena, Leon, Hierrezuelo, Sanchez, Aties
MaskYsBE 191 4
10 years ago
+1
Cuban preparation for Rio will start soon ?
10 years ago
+3
yes but i dont know if they translated the entire document already, in the end the document not only talk about volleyball but also others sports and the social services of the govermente with those that have won medals in other sports like Boxing or Baseball, they paid a smal quantity but its enough to live quiet good in cuba i guarantee that. but like i say not words says about the pro players like simon or Juantorena,we assume that if they wanna leave cepeda and the players that still remain in cuba play abroad, they can also call the others that dont deffect from our nacional team
SundfjordNO 12 4
10 years ago
+1
HCLT, Revan, are there any sources on the web that document this that I can read? A link would be nice ?
zverPL 995 13
10 years ago
+2
Yea Cepeda and Messa are ready to play in good european clubs
10 years ago
+4
well this new policy only have 5 days, i personally expect that cepeda would be the first player who should benefit from the law, he have some skills ? and he is young 24 years old, besides i don't know if mesa would follow to, along with keibel gutierrez and bartmannn you are free to leave the post whatever you want, this is not about me or you, its something that vb had searching for a long time, THE CUBAN FREEDOM IS ALREADY HERE.
HCLTBR 331 6
10 years ago
+7
[removed comment]
10 years ago
+4
@HCLT: indeed cara, but im pretty sure that even with all those stars in my team, things wouldnt be easy for us, they might played together few years ago, but now volleyball is changing and superstars come and goes everytime, look mikhaylov that guy now is a ghost since 2011 he just play shit we cannot say that with all those stars we can win easily i only want a competitive team, with not regrets. thats all, i dont wanna be 1st ranking just win a medal in the olympics and gold in WL if is possible, WCH is the most hard to win. anyway if they beat the poles eu ja tou contento ahhahaha .
HCLTBR 331 6
10 years ago
+4
[removed comment]
10 years ago
+3
@HCLT: eu percebi tudo, mas nao sei escrever ainda como deve de ser, em cuba que eu saiba não há assim grandes ego, todo o pessoal se conhece, todos jogaram juntos desde que eram uns moleques e ainda mais, todos vinham de famílias carenciadas, há um ou outro que precisa maturidade, porque os tempos mudaram e ficam as vezes muito materialistas, como é o caso das novas figuras, que acham que só por nascer em cuba, vão ter um futuro 5 estrelas no voleibol enfim, Simon e Juantorena vão assumir o papel de lideres por ser os caras mais velhos, há um que sempre fica zangado mas é cenas dos cubano como o canhoto do hierrezuelo que anda a arranjar sapatos para poder comer, veja só enfim eu só quero andar nas competições sem medo ninguem e seja o rival que for exista uma possibilidade de ganhar, mas pronto a defessa mesmo com essas figuras e o jogo tatico do time nao esta garantido enfim vamos ver
afonsocabral18PT 104 9
10 years ago
+6
Now they can be favoritas on world cup
oioiPL 370 5
10 years ago
+3
We'll see what will come of that: Juantorena, Simon, Leon, Leal etc. looks very impressive.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
@oioi: Maybe Marshall!
10 years ago
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: there is no need to call Marshall, is to old and i don't think he would back, besides he can return to Cuba for holidays, but he deffect from the team in 2001 and maybe the law change but is still considered a treason
10 years ago
@RevanExtasis: ok thanks!
10 years ago
I hope wilfredo leon gets to play in Italy
frankfCU 4 1
10 years ago
[removed comment]
10 years ago
@frankf: I have many favorite volleyball players. As the users on this website know, I change favorite volleyball players every month! ?

For now its Earvin N'Gapeth
bartmannnPL 20 1
10 years ago
Who cares... Their life.
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores