From Turkey: new team and a new love

From Turkey: new team and a new love

Vincenzo 2022-07-29 • 1554 views • 8

@Vincenzo #PaolaEgonu #VakıfBank #Turkey #Italy #MichalFilip #DeveliBelediyespor 

Here is Paola Egonu embraced by Michal Filip, a Polish player. The spiker who plays in Turkey had done the same with a larger collection of shots in which the strong blue spiker who just won the Nations League with Italy. All the photos are with the protagonists embraced and with their hands intertwined. This is the new couple of the summer. 

In the last few hours, other photos had come out, with the same protagonists, reported by a Turkish site and a Brazilian site. A few days ago, always following the posts of our protagonists, Paola And Michal were (together) in a Warsaw steak house. While the last photos are taken in the Sardinian sun, in Baia Sardinia, with evenings in clubs and sparkling beaches. 

The player from Cittadella, who is 23, and who has recently dragged the blue to victory in the Nations League in Turkey, will play next season with Vakifbank in Istanbul. Filip also plays in Turkey, last year with Yeni Kiziltepe, starting next season with Develi Belediyespor.

8 comments

M…7 24 1
1 year ago

They are not dating lol

She is dating a girl. 

VolleyTurcoTR 67 4
1 year ago

@Mariooo_97 Yes exactly. Nobody knows? 

VincenzoITAuthor 25 2
1 year ago

@VolleyTurco Given that for me, Paola is free to do what she likes, and if this were all a fiction for the use of the Turks due to the different sexual freedom compared to Western countries, who would this girl be? What does she do? where do you live and what is your name? You personally, how can you be so sure, what evidence is there? do you speak by hearsay or do you have concrete evidence?

VincenzoITAuthor 25 2
1 year ago

@Mariooo_97 Given that for me, Paola is free to do what she likes, and if this were all a fiction for the use of the Turks due to the different sexual freedom compared to Western countries, who would this girl be? What does she do? where do you live and what is your name? You personally, how can you be so sure, what evidence is there? do you speak by hearsay or do you have concrete evidence?

VolleyTurcoTR 67 4
1 year ago

@Vincenzo Everyone is free in their choices. You did not understand what I wrote. I could not criticize here. Just "Is there anyone who doesn't know this?" I said. You brought another dimension to the subject. I know very well. I've seen her many times with her girlfriend. I don't criticize. You did not understand the subject.There are also Turkish players who have different preferences. I don't understand what you are criticizing. Please do not reply. You are soooo Interesting.

VincenzoITAuthor 25 2
1 year ago

@VolleyTurco I'll explain. 200 people saw the post, and only two raised doubts: 1%. Since everyone knows it seems little to me. You say you've seen her several times with her girlfriend, but you don't seem to know anything about her, since you haven't answered any of my questions ... I don't know from you, but in Italy it's full of people who love to talk bullshit.

VincenzoITAuthor 25 2
1 year ago

@VolleyTurco In Italy, "everyone knows", including the Gazzetta dello Sport (the most important Italian sports newspaper) which wrote it on several occasions, that Giuditta Lualdi is Paola's best friend, and their photos circulate in far more serious and official Instagram, but there is not even a "public" line (including Instagram) that speaks of "girlfriends". And if someone likes to think about it, take a seat, but it's not about reality but the usual bullshit.

Fatih16TR 19 6
1 year ago

I'm so happy for her, she deserves the best of everything ❤️

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking