How did you found on volleyball-movies.net?

vtnklmdc 686
2012-06-02 • 5423 views • 19 replies
For example I join to this site after seeing Kevinpsb movies about Clayton Stanley on Youtube, where at the beginning was slide with inscription "www.volleyball-movies.pl".I enter to the site and right away I registered on this best site of volleyball.
And what was your story ?

#Volleyboxnetusers #Volleyboxnet

How did you found on volleyball-movies.net?
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+3
I also watched clip at You Tube and at the bottom was sign volleyball- movies.net, and I found this site?
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
+3
I think, in my case, it was around 04 years ago, but no idea how...But I'm glad I did,
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 years ago
+4
well you know in my case, i was trolling some people in inside volley that i dont remember know and then i watch the first movie of giba with samba and see the page, was nice XD
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+3
I also join many years ago but I don't remember how ? It should be like many others by watching movies about some great players ;-)
11 years ago
+3
hard to remember exactly, i guess i was looking for some full matches and found volleyball-movies somehow...
Milka 116 3
11 years ago
+2
I don't remember honestly. It was soooo long time ago. ? I joined here on 2009 first time probably.
qsek 831 10
11 years ago
+2
from YT?
Berny 606 6
11 years ago
+1
I found movie about Dante Amaral. But after year I was registered here.
11 years ago
+1
I was interested in the Marshall video. It's the first video I ever saw! I saw the link volleyball-movies.net. And now I am a user! I love it!
Nagor 1445 14
11 years ago
+7
You can not believe, but I wrote 'volleyball movies' in google xD True story!
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+3
I made my first volleyball video and raylight find me and told me to make myself a registration here.. :>>
saku 1032 9
11 years ago
+2
i found on youtube first video about Dante Amaral by chrison, it was probably 4 years ago
camnow 380 4
11 years ago
+2
long long time ago in the galaxy far ??? from youtube i think ? someone's upload movies from here...
InivaridU 504 6
11 years ago
+2
I don't remember, but I start watch volleyball after 2006 world championship and then I saw movie about Marshall somewhere and I think it was coincidance when I came here ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+2
So it turns out the first movie makers (I don't know which are here from the start of this site) brought most of the people..
Good job! ?
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+2
I was exploring the internet about Matey Kaziyski and then i saw a movie about him here
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+3
The chirson's movie about Matey :]
zver 995 13
11 years ago
+1
@NightFox yea, like me ( i was searching also, video about Marshal ) ? btw it's legendary movie ?
KamilTM 73 1
11 years ago
+1
I saw film about Wytze Kooistra when he joined to Skra, and i went to this page for more movies ?
Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews