"I only feel frustrated." Mayu Ishikawa

"I only feel frustrated." Mayu Ishikawa

Vincent Kong 2022-10-12 • 1118 views • 1

Mayu Ishikawa Appreciation Post. If you watched her performances throughout the World Champs, Mayu held the fort for Japan from the start even until their heartbreaking loss to Brazil.

#MayuIshikawa 
It was also frustrating that I couldn't make the final score in that situation and that I wouldn't win the game after coming onto the court in the middle of the game. (Looking back on the tournament) I felt that the team's performance throughout the tournament was really good and that we were able to win the tournament. (Looking back on the tournament) Our team power gradually increased throughout the tournament and even though we couldn't win in the end, the whole team was determined to win, and I will never forget this frustration after standing up in the end and playing. I will not forget this disappointment, and I want to take it with me to the next Olympics in Paris. (I felt the support from the Japanese people through SNS and other media, as we brought energy and courage to many people through volleyball, and I felt their encouragement to do our best through our play. I am also frustrated that I found not win in the end, and I feel that I need to work even harder. I was really happy that so many people cheered for me, and I will never forget how grateful I am for their support. 

#Japan #WorldChampionships2022

Temporarily disabled
JakePH 288 11
1 year ago
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox