Junior and Youth players category

Toto 2012-12-08 • 2246 views • 15

Junior and Youth players category Hello everyone
The Junior and youth players data base becomes bigger everyday, so what do you think guys about opening a new category for them that we share matches for players, teams and national teams around the world, sounds nice idea, right? :D

Thank you all in advance.
Pawcio9221PL 12 1
6 years ago
+1
It is hard to say that the system will be good. Additionally competition might cause a big strain for the player and clubs. In Poland NT I want to see players : Bociek , Ferens , Krzysiek , Drzyzga , Zatorski , Janusz , Kaczynski, Walinski, Hain, Mika
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4449 20
6 years ago
+1
I. have always wanted to see the youth (15-17 yrs old) players from other countries and to see if I am better than them. are there any videos of youth teams?
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
Let's start with videos of what we have, and as time passes it'll be full of movies and short movies.
oioiPL 383 5
6 years ago
+1
http://www.pzps.pl/Audio-Wideo.html

Matches of Poland Junior NT on ECH 2012
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
Great, It's the start.
oioiPL 383 5
6 years ago
+1
Unfortunately I don't know why there is such a small screen in those matches, at least on my computer
Interesting young teams from this tournament is Italy, Belgium, maybe Serbians altough it wasn't their tournament, and some players from my Polish team.
Dusan BonacicCL 10 2
6 years ago
+1
Is fantastic!! I hope this idea work!!...here a video of ther national team of Chile in the last southamerican championship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59BCDH2RWL4 see it!!
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
Yes oioi it's a small screen and not downloadable video also
But i really enjoyed the match between Pland and Russia,Thanks for this generous start mate.
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
I will watch the video when i reach the Desktop Dbonacic.
We (junior and youth) all can upload our teams matches, and within a week we'd fill the category with youth and junior highlights, matches, actions and many others. But first the admin should open such a category for us.
Thanks all again and again.
vatreniME 286 13
6 years ago
+1
Very interesting suggestion. We shall ask admin about this. This kind of categories making this site better, wich is gold all of us
VoxitoAR 148 4
6 years ago
+1
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
Great Voxito (Y)
yasserEG 18 2
6 years ago
+1
great idea
TotoEG 93 4
6 years ago
CommentatorClaytonGB 1 2
2 weeks ago
+2

Hello, please note that there are no United kingdom volleyball teams at youth and junior level. There is no GB team at senior level either.  Currently England has U19 & U17 make and female teams as well as a senior male and female team. 

Buy Volleybox gadgetsBuy Volleybox gadgets
Activity
+0