Louisa Lippmann tests sand: participation in tournament in Düsseldorf

Louisa Lippmann tests sand: participation in tournament in Düsseldorf

mzaratem 2020-07-17 • 3249 views

Duesseldorf (dpa) - National team players Louisa Lippmann takes an excursion into the sand. The 25-year-old diagonal attacker starts at the start of the beach tour alongside Isabel Schneider.

Lippmann replaces Victoria Bieneck at the tournament in Düsseldorf, who is still in advanced training after an injury. For Germany's flagship volleyball player, it should be a unique adventure.

"For me it is a step into the unknown. After the cancellation of the indoor season, which ended after our course in Kienbaum, I am really looking forward to this opportunity," said the three-time "volleyball player of the year".

Lippmann, who most recently moved from China to SSC Schwerin, warns against too high expectations. "It is the first time that I am standing in the sand and I am learning new things every day at the moment," she said.

The top teams tournament will take place on July 18 and 19. In Düsseldorf, among other things, the beach teams are fighting to secure a ticket for the German championships in Timmendorfer Strand in early September.

#LouisaLippmann

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking