Matey Kaziyski leaving Trentino ?

NightFox 1457
2012-01-23 • 10989 views • 47 replies
Matey Kaziyski may leave Trentino after this season, which is a big surprise for me. He made an interview in front of the BNT1's camera and here is what he said.

The volleyball player himself admitted that he can really leave the Italian team. "I have not yet decided what to do, we have not had a serious talk with the leadership as we continually have important events and travels. We have not discussed this issue. I must see what are the future plans of Trento this year, next year and etc. I have not decided,I have options and I must decide which one will be the best. Yes, there is big interest about me from other teams, "said Kaziyski in a special interview for BNT1.

There is another theory that puts Sokolov as a receiver at his plays. The proof of that was the last matches where Sokolov played as a wing spiker.
I don't really believe that, but something is going to change for sure.

Here is the source and the interview :
http://volleyball...news.php?news=345985

#MateyKaziyski #ItasTrentino

Matey Kaziyski leaving Trentino ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT??, SOKO TO WING-SPIKER???? PLEASE HE IS A SCORER MACHINE AND NOT polivalent player like juantorena or matey, and well maybe they will discuss for a new contract the trentino president the big mustache guy knows what is in dangerous here so come on he dont need to go out. But well this is only a speculation and in the end only are words and not decistions.
12 years ago
ya right. no way he is leaving. get outta here big boi!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Sokolov is trained for receiver for the NT.. I don't believe Matey will leave trento this year..
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
Really? I dont believe, that Kaziyski will leave Trentino(now the best world club). No way!
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+2
anyway Sokolov can't play as a wing spiker in Trento, maybe in a low level team but in a top team he's not a greater receiver
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
I am new and i introduce myself: i am fan of the Trentinovolley and i follow you for a very long time. The site is fantastic and your forum is excellent and competent. On Matej there is nothing new, and at the end of the contract and until they have time to speak we would have to wait. I am convinced that for the next year, the changes will be very few and remain confident in one of his stay. Sorry, but i write with a translator, i hope you will understand !
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+3
Welcome friend to our volleyball family. We understand you everything ?
12 years ago
+3
Does his contract with Trentino comes to an end?
Because if it does,there's no wonder he says that he has offers and options,any player with a world-class name would do so in such situations.
Please relax and don't make panic out of nothing..he probably only makes fuss around the end of his contract so that he could get more money from Trento with the next one..)
tysia 579 11
12 years ago
I'm interested, to what club he to going after this season?
pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
If Matey leaves Trento, then Zaytsev might be his replacement. In the Regular Season Discussion we already discussed this matter. Ivan is seriously taking into consideration the idea of leaving Roma at the end of this season, and speculations about him in Trento next year, already started a few month ago and are now becoming more and more insistent. Let's wait and see.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
His contract end after this season
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
In an interview to a local newspaper said: now we do not just think ,i have to think about the future commitments, as soon as we have time we will discuss it.
Matej has not procurator and manages to only the negotiations so i think sight at the end of the commitments of Trentinovolley.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Interesting, I think he has to make very difficult dessition for himself.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
I'm not sure Henrique, why do you think he said that in front of the bulgarian media and the italian ? That's curious for me ... if he wanted a better conditions he would say that in intalian. I don't know. We will see with the time.
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
No, Matey contract will end in 2013
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
http://www.trentinovolley.it/news/notizie/6351-matey-kaziyski-prolunga-il-contratto-sino-al-2012.html
The contract of Matej and expires at the end of the season and is the only one left without renewal since Raphael has renovated this year ,all the others have a contract for several years.
Matej with Rado have also purchased a house in Trento that are restructuring , do not think to come on holiday.
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+2
From Bulgarian media to Russian media is closer... ?
oioi 370 5
12 years ago
Probably pumping his contract with Trento but maybe he would like some change. He won everything in club volleyball, maybe he wants a challenge like winning the titles with other teams.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+1
It never gets boring to win a titles ;]
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Yeah, but usually they're coming hand to hand (the money and the titles). But not always, one example is Samuel Eto'o in his club Anji Mahachkala(or something like that) he gets 10 million per year I think and he choose this club, when he was owned by the European Champion (Inter).
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
Diego Mosna is proposing a 7 numbers salary for Matey.
http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=346416

He explained that one of the reason for his "considering" is that he carries Bulgarian team during the summer and the spring and there is not a break for him, even at Christmas and New Year ... When he asked to have some rest on New Year the bosses were very upset.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
I don't know what it is for you the excellence?

Matey plays in the team that in recent years has won everything ,has participated in all the best events, if this is not excellence.

Bah, points of view
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
Always learn and always we can improve.

For improvement where it should go? Who can learn?
In that league can improve?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
@champion: what you say is true, for example this year Papi asked to Lorenzetti to let him serve jump (and not float anymore, like he was asked to in Treviso lately), and the coach agreed but said him to change the passes. At the biginning he didn't feel cofortable with this passes, and he thought he could even fell with it, but after few days he realized his serve was defintly improved ? (from blog "Che palle" of Mario Salvini, Gazzetta.it)

On the other hand, playing such high level torunaments (and joining so many finals) is very important to improve too ? That's why, for example, I think Zaytsev shoudl leave Rome, even if he is the leader of the team and I can't imagine Roma without this guy ?

pearl 1003 11
12 years ago
+2
@Kk15:if only Rome had a valid and seriours project, Ivan would stay. The problem (as we already discussed) is that they haven't one ? So, i'm going to write it again, if Matey leaves Trento, Zaytsev taking his place makes sense (for both the player and the club).
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
No doubt about that, if the Kaiser will leave Trento Zaytsev will replace him.
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
+3
Henrique what injuries? It's commonly known he had a serious spine injury, which became chronic I think and might have affected on his ease, but any others? Maybe from the time he played in Moscow? I remeber he finished there with "extreme exhaustion" after the season. That's sure he doesn't put so much leap and power in every spike like he used to, but personally I'm far away from thinking he's lost his physical abillities- at least looking at his explosiveness while spiking in the most decisive matches, but I'd really like to know your opinion.
Michal 493 10
12 years ago
Yeah I remeber some of them. Riad had a bad knee injury that took him like 8 months. Winiarski will probably never spike with the same power as before his arm injury. In his case it's double noticable because he's never been a hard hitter, but now after his power decreased anyone can dig him with a smile, even when he places the ball well technically. You mentioned wrong preparation- yes there must be something wrong. Everybody knows Stoychev prefers very hard gym, but it's still Poeder responsible for it, all the physcial preparation. Winiarski mentioned they had some really hard gym a day before the decisive final match against Piacenza (08/09), but on the other hand I wouldn't believe him too much, as he's (together with Wlazły and Zagumny) known for not being a big fan of any exercise not mention heavy lifting (just take a look at them).
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Pöder is Trento from season 2009/2010, Winiarski did not even seen.
in Trento the work is hard, but so has managed to win.Unfortunately
high-level players between club and NT are never still and this long depresses.
AndreaTN 79 3
12 years ago
+2
Hi everyone, i'm a guy from Trento. I red all your posts in this issue. I don't know what is going to happen with matey's contract, but i'm pretty sure that he will remain here (or better, i hope so ? )
regarding the injurys....what are you talking about ? in the last 5/6 years we had some injurys but i think is not correct to ascribe this to the phisycally preparation...Poeder is a very good trainer e since he works with our team ...we have not had major problems! Michal had a big problem just the day before match-5 against Piacenza in 2009 and due to this i think we lost the italian title...and the followiing summer he had a surgery on his shoulder... but we have to remember that in match-1 of the 1/2 final against Cuneo Michal ha a twisted ankle and thanks to the work of our fisioterapista Di Vetta he return for match-3 just 7 days later... I think the problem of Riad and, by te way, Stefan Hubner were followed constantly by the staff .... expecially with the german middleblocker... they waited him... and the he run to treviso..
I think injury is part of the game... not always due to something or someone
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Henrique, can you be more specific of which Matey's injuries you're talking, because I remember only one serious (after his coming in Trentino) and it was this summer with his back after the hard season in Trentino.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
In fact there are none!

It will be subjected to hard work daily for commitments that has the Trentinovolley but up till now (touching iron) has always played.
154 Games in 4 and a half years only in liga.
AndreaTN 79 3
12 years ago
I think if Osmany will leave Trento , Ivan zaytsev will be our new spiker (italian - italian) .... if matey will leave Trento is not sure that Ivan will come cause we can look at a foreign player, unless we will change something in the other rules...but i really don't think
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
2010 WL - Matey had no injury - he was tired.
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
+1
The problem of Matey as well as all the players of Trentinovolley playing in national and having to play too many games without pause. In the club play approximately 50 games in 240 days (one every 4/5 days) and then in the NT play 20 games minimum. Are always under stress,therefore may not be always at the top.
This is it impossible and it is impossible not to have some physical problem.
AndreaTN 79 3
12 years ago
I don't know what Michal & Riad think about what i wrote, the only (incontrovertible) thing i know is that Trentino Volley won 10 title in the last 4 year and the other teams didn't. Maybe this happen due to our phisical preparation too! What do you mean with "there’s no doubt he’s not the same player anymore. " ??
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
HTCL, it's funny, in Italy a lot of people is saying that Trento won in the last 4 years because we are lucky and we didn't get injuries.
NightFoxAuthor 1457 14
12 years ago
Almost sure - Kaziyski will leave Trentino, because they won't let him rest after the Olympics. The player asked a rest till Christmas but Stoychev didn't accept that.

http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=348351
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
To me these things make you smile!!
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
Nightfox, you believe this yellow news? ...
I won't believe until Kaziyski leave for sure.. "Almost sure" means nothing to me.
AndreaTN 79 3
12 years ago
+1
I'm sorry but i think there's something i can't understad in that article...
1) Bulgarian NT is not qulyfied for London... if they fail.. Rado, Matey & co will begin their holiday from the 15th of july
2) Bulgaria will host WL's final in July so the NT is qulyfied to the finals.. Rado some weeks ago sayd that he will test some new player during the WL quilification .. maybe Matey won't play in WL qualification or he will play less then he usually play..
3) What team will let Matey play from january 2013 ? ? ? Macerata ?? please...please....
so... the next summers could be one of the more relaxing for Matey ( no Olympic Games and no WL qualification..... maybe) ... i hope this won't happen..but it's something possible
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Matey has renewed his contract for another three years!

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=42302&l=0
12 years ago
+2
what a surprise
lol
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+5
Matey why? Why so fast? I've had so much fun with my thoughts and options where you can go and who can come and other changes in other clubs ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 years ago
+1
he still can go in another team, but another club must pay to get him ?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
It could also go,paying. If you read the interview is hard to understand the opposite. Then if you want to continue to fantasise,happy with you.
Temporarily disabled
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers