Montreux Volley Masters Cancels 2020 edition

Montreux Volley Masters Cancels 2020 edition

sitenoise 2020-03-23 • 605 views • 3

The income of our event being for a huge part linked to the participating teams in terms of TV rights and sponsoring, and, faced with the important loss foreseen in the absence of the Brazilian and of all Asian teams, the Board of Directors of the Montreux Volley Masters is obliged to give up the organization of the 2020 edition.

The organizing committee will examine the situation for future years on the occasion of its next general assembly, at mid-February 2020.

#MontreuxVolleyMasters2019

3 comments

sitenoiseUSAuthor 334 9
4 years ago
+1

Seems Montreux is a headache (without glory) for a lot of teams, but I like it. A chance to see new faces. I enjoy B-Team volleyball. I hope it comes back with a higher ceiling in the future :) but it's probably done for good

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
4 years ago

@sitenoise The Montreux sports hall does not meet all of the FIVB requirements, so maybe organizing a second national team tournament would be a chance to develop volleyball for the benefit of the first teams by selecting new talent.

S…k 717 16
4 years ago
+1

Seems legit. And it's only the beginning... maybe no international competitions this summer.

Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website