New comment's system is ready!

Volleybox 2013-08-10 • 3515 views • 5

New comment's system is ready! I have the pleasure to present you new system of comments on the Volleyball-Movies.

Now you can reply for specified post. To do so, hover your mouse over that post/comment and then you will see "Reply" icon on the right-bottom corner of comment.

Click it and type your comment on the form. After sending your comment recipient of your reply will receive notification about your reply on his profile.

You can also recall any user in every discussion and movie. Typing "@HCLT" user HCLT will receive information on his profile that someone is takling about him.

I hope you will enjoy that new feature and in case of any bugs please report it me.

#Volleyboxnet

Temporarily disabled
NightFoxBG 1457 14
10 years ago
Nice work chirson, congrats.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
This new commenting update is very cool. I wonder what will be the next change for volleyball-movies.
przemek16PL 808 17
10 years ago
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: ? Wilfredo how are you ? ?
voleifuturoBR 61 5
10 years ago
lol
This is HCLT, my fellow countryman and friend... and pop star too...
RoninhoPL 758 13
10 years ago
+4
@voleifuturo: HCLT is on v-m popular as Justin Bieber ? That's why he is not liked by Polaco kids and Bulgarian freaks. Hahaha
He is a really star.
voleifuturoBR 61 5
10 years ago
+4
@Roninho: Hahaha. As Justin Bieber ? So I have to hate him...
HCLTBR 331 6
10 years ago
+7
[removed comment]
VolleyboxAuthor 440
10 years ago
@HCLT: so will you come to Poland for World Champs 2014??
RoninhoPL 758 13
10 years ago
+4
@HCLT: Jerzy Brzeczyszczykiewicz will be jealousy, too. He is my best friends from Szczebrzeszyn. He has picture with Łukasz Zygadło, I want to have picture with Bartosz Kurek. Jerzy will be very jealousy! Help me!
voleifuturoBR 61 5
10 years ago
+2
It's cool, I liked...
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking