Nikolay Ivanov or Andrey Zhekov ?

NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+2
Niki
EPINEPHRINEableAuthor 399 7
12 years ago
Of course..I think that with him in the team we can get further and even be in top 3 or 5 in the world best teams.. ?
12 years ago
+1
Не знам но сега Жеков се намира в убийствена форма откакто Радо го тренира за 1 път видях Жеков да оставя без блок и то с болка в кръста срещу Франция така, че има хляб в това момче.Но Ники си е старо куче усеща нещата повече но на този етап избирам Жеков. ?
12 years ago
+1
Да но Николай Иванов дава бързи топки в центъра което е слабостта на Жеков..
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+1
Ivanon, he is just better, more experienced etc, zhekov is just normal
ZRE 43 3
12 years ago
Zhekov makes too much mistakes. I remember Ivanov playing in Jastrzebie and got lot of good memories regarding him.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Zhekov is better with the outside hitters and opposites, with better athletic abilities - running, jumping, serving. I would use them both
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
With our reception Nikolay Ivanov woudn't handle even in his prime. If we had Plamen Konstantinov, he would be better choice much of the time, because he is smart and experienced
12 years ago
+1
Yes i agree with you raylight - Zhekov is better at digging,serving,blocking and etc but Niki isn't that bad at those things too..And for the setting we all know - Niki is a lot better ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
You all know it. Me and the coaches know that Zhekov is better with setting to the opposite - the pass behind his back, and Nikolay Ivanov is better with MB's
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Btw, Nikolay Ivanov can set to the MB after bad reception, he is the only one in Bulgaria who does it, no one teaches that in our volleyball school
ZRE 43 3
12 years ago
+2
Zhekov uses back sets well, only when he plays together with players, who need fast balls to attack. That time he can keep a ball in his hands for a moment, then push it fast to the position # 2 or #1. That kind of setting lets him destroy a block of opponents. Take a look on his back sets, when he plays, for example, with Nikolov. There are lot of differences between both types of setting.
adi_tiger 188 4
12 years ago
+1
och Niki... I remember his game in Jastrzębski Wegiel, good player, i miss him ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Do you have matches with him, I can upload them here?
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
И аз съм ЗА Н.Иванов.. макар,че толкова сме свикнали с Жеков, чее...
12 years ago
It will be very nice if you upload matches of Niki in Jastrzebski Wegiel ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Аз съм за Жеков да подобри играта си в центъра, Н.Иванов е на години вече, с нашето посрещане няма да издържи, а и с него колко да дава на центъра?
12 years ago
Абе Ники си е номер 1 беее..
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Ами да обучи наследник, ама ЦСКА си контузват зверски играчите, Зарев не можа да замести Жеков
Voxito 139 4
12 years ago
ZHEKOV!!!!
fiore 142 3
12 years ago
+2
Zhekov is better in my opinion. He has started to set the ball to the middle blockers more and more often. Also he does lots of impressive blocks on his own so I think he's very valuable. Not to mention his serving which is so powerful.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
And his digging
fiore 142 3
12 years ago
+2
Yes, that too. Overall, he's shown such a great progress under Stoychev's guidance. I wouldn't be surprised of he becomes one of the best setters on the upcoming Euro 2011.
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
Andrey Zhekov , of course,
VK_Grad 116 3
12 years ago
+1
Nikolay Ivanov no sense to explain !
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+3
The monologue master ?
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking