Polish team for 2014 year

vtnklmdc 2014-04-08 • 5484 views • 5

Polish team for 2014 year

Polish team for 2014 year:

Setters: Paweł Zagumny (Zaksa Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Fabian Drzyzga (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów), Łukasz Żygadło (Zenit Kazań, Rosja), Paweł Woicki (Transfer Bydgoszcz)

Opposites: Mariusz Wlazły (PGE Skra Bełchatów), Dominik Witczak, Grzegorz Bociek (Zaksa Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Zbigniew Bartman (Casa Modena,), Dawid Konarski (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów)

Wing-spiker's: Michał Winiarski (Fakieł Nowy Urengoj, Rosja), Bartosz Kurek (Lube Banca Macerata), Michał Kubiak (Jastrzębski Węgiel), Michał Ruciak, Wojciech Ferens (Zaksa Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Mateusz Mika (Montpellier, Francja), Rafał Buszek (Indykpol AZS Olsztyn)

Libero: Paweł Zatorski (PGE Skra Bełchatów), Damian Wojtaszek (Jastrzębski Węgiel), Krzysztof Ignaczak (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów)

Middle blockers: Marcin Możdżonek, Łukasz Wiśniewski (Zaksa Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Karol Kłos, Andrzej Wrona (PGE Skra Bełchatów), Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Perłowski (Asseco Resovia Rzeszów), Piotr Hain (Indykpol AZS Olsztyn)

Temporarily disabled
vtnklmdcPLAuthor 686 14
9 years ago
With some of your analysis I have to agree with some not.

Setters:
one hundred percent agree

Opposites : yes we don't have any leader but in my opinion if Wlazły will be playing bad, Zibi can change him and play better than Mariusz.
Bartman and Wlazły are on level higher than Bociek, Witczak or Konarski

Wing-spikers: about Kurek I must say that after he left our country he didn't play so well as he play in Skra, but in National team he's always in good shape and it doesn't matter how he play in his club

Middle-blockers: one hundred percent agree, the best in my opinion is Nowakowski but he still lacks some to level Muserskiy or Simon and sometimes concedes a stupid technical errors

Libero: one hundred percent agree

And we are happy because finally after a few years in the national team will play all the best players from our country, no one will complain that someone ran out ?
bitkaPL 673 10
9 years ago
@vtnklmdc: about Kurek - i have an impression that in every match when there's some pressure, he fails and plays badly
andyzUS 117 2
9 years ago
@bitka: agree, kurek is a very emotional player. my guess: he is trying so hard to show his abilities that he always fails and plays poorly. as if he has to prove to himself that he can do it. and yes, he plays much better in poland (club/NT). he really needs a good sport psychologist. anyway, i wish your NT all the best.
bitkaPL 673 10
9 years ago
+2
Hmm... i really don't see it. of course i would like to see Poland winning but it won't be so easy

first of all setter: only Zagumny plays on some good (not great) level now. i was counting that Fabian Drzyzga may be our 1st setter but unfortunately he has too many mistakes to play as 1st

opposites: i don't see any leader. nobody who can lead a game of our NT. everybody are excited about Wlazły's return but he's not as efficient as he used to be in Bełchatów

wing-spikers: Kurek is not playing in Macerata, Winiarski has better and worse moments, only Kubiak is in a good shape but i'm afraid that his play may look different with Zagumny (comparing to Masny)

middle-blockers: they're not shining as they used to during last couple of years. many say that Kłos and Wrona are playing great in Bełchatów. maybe in Plusliga they are but match with Gubernia showed that with better opopnents there is still much to do. i miss Pliński both in club and in NT

libero: here i have nothing to say - the best were chosen
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
9 years ago
+2
Happy to see Wlazly and Guma back! The Polish NT is going to be really good this year! Who do you think is going to be in the starting six?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking