Preparations have begun

ignaczb 2019-08-06 • 532 views

Fatum Nyíregyháza swapped a full line of lforeign players during the summer break, bringing many new players to the club. Over the last year, more than a bunch of silver medalists and gold medalists have performed so well that they have been unable to retain their players. - Last year, we verified players who could still improve. It is not always easy to find such players, and it is also important to focus on volleyball until the end of the season, rather than focusing on where to get next, from February - said Ernő Sitku, Managing Director of Élsport Kft. László Hollósy head coach will not have an easy job, he has to build a whole new team. - It's always a special feeling when you build a new team. I think we have succeeded in strengthening the framework, with players with the mentality ready to be worthy of Nyíregyháza's reputation - said head coach László Hollósy. Fruzsina Tóth is preparing for the European Championship with the national team, and the foreign players are coming in today. But the work has already begun. Andrea Pintér came to Nyíregyháza from Jászberény. "As the league gets stronger, we see the rivals constantly strengthening, so it's going to be a difficult season." But I came to Nyíregyháza because I want to be a champion, this is my dream and I hope it will come true next season, ”said Andrea Pintér. The professional staff also changed, András Horváth was replaced by Szabolcs Németh as second coach, and Péter Veres works as a team manager. - I was planning to play volleyball again after I got home. Now is the time to try to help the club with my experience and relationships, ”said Péter Veres team manager. At the beginning of the preparation, strength training plays a key role. The draw of the championship has already been completed, Nyíregyháza will start the season as a guest of Progression.

0 comments

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking