Raphael second setter in NT ?

Voxito 139 4
12 years ago
I think he may be the first setter. He is one of the most underrated player.
EPINEPHRINEableAuthor 399 7
12 years ago
I agree with you ?
saku 1032 9
12 years ago
+5
But why you suppose he can be second? Any rumors, bernardo was talking with him? Can give us facts
Genius 37 3
12 years ago
+5
I also think Bruno is more than ! But Marlon I like less than Rapha .

Spike 73 5
12 years ago
+3
They are all different .... I think that Bruno is the one with the most potential but needs to improve regularity .Raphael is a robot ....rarely wrong ,rarely surprising.
Marlon is definitely good ... but it lacks pathos. J prefer Bruno, it can grow much. I think he should go to Italy to become really the best .... where there's less pressure to be the son of the coach, because I think it is not easy for him.
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
+1
Bruno will be better when he reach that age if eveything with his health is OK, but Raphael is very strong now, and I don't think he surprises less the opponents block. Trentino plays simpler than Brazil, but in a very clear and low error style that helps them keep their rhythm in the entire match, so Raphael does not show everything he can often
Genius 37 3
12 years ago
+1
I think the speed of the ball ...when Raphael speeds up j see him more in trouble and the brazilian game is based primarily on this. With Stork, Kaziyski , Juantorena is easier to make the setters.
12 years ago
@Genious why do you think that,do you think that Kaziyski or Juantorena are different from other players?I dont think so ?
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
I think they are better
12 years ago
+1
Better but not gods.. ?
12 years ago
And in my opinion Raphael is better than Marlon
Btw Marlon isnt bad either.. ? ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
But what about Raphel injury??

He broke is Achille's tendon in the Panamerican Cup final (or smth like that) with Brazil B, didn't he?

ps: his son is born!!! =)
12 years ago
Wasn't that injury last year ?
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
I read that there was voices about few problems in Brazilian NT, expecially about Marlon (that don't like to be the second setter) and Giba (because this thing of Marlon, apparently, and also because he was left on the bench vs Cuba in WL, or smth like that...). Seems also that Giba had to come back from vacation few days before his plans, because Bernardinho wanted him to train with the team, but at the end it was only one train in the gym (no ball)...
The article ended with the question like "Is this the reason Raphael has been called in the NT?"

Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
ok thanks for telling me, I didn't know if I could trust in it or not!
raylight 3006 15
12 years ago
Probably the article is false but the reaction of the Brazil players can't count as an argument - if they in reality had troubles, they would deny them in front of the public
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
oh, I realized now reading an article that I was completly wrong, who broke his Achille's tendon wasn't Raphael Vieira De Oliveira but Raphael THIAGO de Oliveira!
Rachel? Do you confirm that?

BTW I read this on an article about him be presented in MilanoCheBanca. (A2)

ps Raphael is back to Trento if I'm not wrong.
Kk15 1301 11
12 years ago
+1
Really? He is already in Trento, I saw an inteview in the gym after the friendly match Trento-Verona.
Honestly I understand Trento, the PanAmericanGames aren't an important competition (I imagine is like the "Mediterran games" for us...), and the italian championship will start the next week end... Raphael seemes really pleased to be back in Trento, btw. But he also dreams about Olympics game...

ps: we both made a mess with these names xD
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
+1
sets are awesome
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
+3
Rapha made fantastic glow up last 2 years and he proved that he can handle in the difficult moments. He's ready for the NT, but Bernardino won't give him a chance.
Translate VolleyboxWould you like to help the project?Translate VolleyboxTranslate Volleybox
Would you like to help the project?Translate Volleybox