Russia Anti-Hero Aleksey "Spyro" Spiridonov

2013-07-21 • 3436 views • 1 replies
Well guys i know that almost everybody will hate this post even than me, but i think this guy its doing it right except for his provocations, which for me aren´t bad just funny thats all, Spyro have a lot sense of humor that he needs to show it to everybody now lets see, the analysis, despite the fact that he isnt the leader of the russian federation at all, spyro have been player in the OH starting position with Sivozhelez in this new russia period, after leave the team for coach Alekno decisitions for obvius reasons, this guy have mantain a certain level of play its not brilliant like They or Tethyukine but he i think the one thing he needs is maturity only 24 years old well i like his style i dont know what you think guys besides hate him, withouth any reason after all he never spoke with of one of you

#AlexeySpiridonov

Russia Anti-Hero Aleksey "Spyro" Spiridonov
Basil 47 1
10 years ago
Hi guys! I don't like manners of Spididonov. I agree completely that in Russia there are quite many players better than him. But there is one valuable reason why he is in the team. For quite a long period our team was one of the best, but not the best. In my opinion it's a matter of spirit. The players were not sure in their potetial not sure that they MUST win. Spyro does for sure! He adds strengh in spirit of our team. With time he will be more good pleyer and become less emotional. Anyway I don't think that Brasil lost because of his provocations. They need play more consistent. Let;s look forward next Olimpics ;-)
Create volleyball agency websiteAre you owner of volleyball agency?Create your websiteCreate volleyball agency website
Are you owner of volleyball agency?Create your website