Sanae Watanabe Retires, NOT!

Sanae Watanabe Retires, NOT!

sitenoise 2021-05-10 • 2492 views • 4

My name is Sanae Watanabe from Okayama Seagulls and I am retiring. Immediately after graduating from high school, I came to Okayama, which is far from my hometown. At first, I was worried about the land I wasn't used to, but I was able to face my favorite volleyball for four years because everyone warmly welcomed me and watched over me every day. Also, in the last four years, I have been able to learn a lot about the charm of Okayama through everyone. I love Okayama now. 

I am truly grateful for the continued support of Okayama Seagulls, who will be showing the match directly to everyone due to the influence of the new coronavirus this season. I will do my best every day on the next road as well. 

Thank you very much until now. We look forward to your continued support of Okayama Seagulls. Thank you for what you have done.

Update: She joined #PFUBlueCats 

#SanaeWatanabeSanae 
#OkayamaSeagulls 

4 comments

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
2 years ago
+1

I read in Wikipedia that she is 23 years old, she is a very young volleyball player. I wish her all the best on her new path in life.

sitenoiseUSAuthor 334 9
2 years ago
+1

@CHN_HRQ_FAN I thought she was just getting started. She was Japan's best local hitter (attack%) a season ago when Okayama made the final
?

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
2 years ago
+2

@sitenoise So something had to happen in her life, let her and her relatives go well.?

sitenoiseUSAuthor 334 9
2 years ago
+2

@CHN_HRQ_FAN She just signed with PFU Bluecats ? There's drama somewhere out there 

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking