Sarina Koga and Yuji Nishida got MARRIED!

Sarina Koga and Yuji Nishida got MARRIED!

Vincent Kong 2022-12-31 • 23241 views

https://the-ans.jp/news/294682/

#SarinaKoga  #NECRedRockets #Japan 

The two reported, "Thank you for your warm support. At this time, I would like to announce that Yuji Nishida and Sarina Koga have gotten married." Both are active players and representatives of Japan. “I think both of us have a lot of difficulties as active players, but we will work even harder so that we can overcome them together and improve our competitive level. I will continue to do so, so please continue to support me.”

22-year-old Nishida made it into the Japanese national team in 2018, and will participate in the Tokyo Olympics in 2021. After challenging Italy, he now belongs to V-League JTEKT. Koga, 26, has played for the Japan national team since 2013. This is also participating in the Tokyo Olympics in 2021, and now belongs to NEC.

To all the fans who
support us To all the people involved who support us

Thank you for your always warm support.
This time, I would like to announce that Yuji Nishida and Sarina Koga got married.

We are both still inexperienced, but I am grateful for this encounter, and I would like to build a good family
while supporting and enhancing each other

In addition, I think that both of us have many difficulties among active players, but we will work even harder so that we can overcome them together and improve the level of competition.

We will do our best to support everyone, so please continue to support us.

Yuji Nishida
Sarina Koga

0 comments

Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews