She learned a lot in the national team

ignaczb 2019-08-06 • 1602 views

Varga Eliza regrets that she didn't get a chance in the national team. Fatum-Nyíregyháza will begin preparations for next season on Monday. One of the team's key players, Eliza Varga, probably won't have much time to back off, the 20-year-old has been in motion for most of the summer. Eliza was prepared for the European Championship and coached the team at the Universiade, but could not really show herself because the Romanian federation did not hand over the player's papers to the Hungarian federation. - After the championship I stayed in Nyíregyháza until the 6th of May, then I trained with my team in Budaörs, with which I returned and later we continued to work in Kaposvár. From the beginning of June for two weeks I was already training with Szigetszentmiklós with the university team. As I do not have a game license yet, I cannot play in Hungarian, so I was unable to play in any national team. As a result, I was no longer in great need at the end of my preparation.  It was a bad feeling that I couldn't play, of course I knew at the beginning of training camps that it would be. But I was really happy to train and get to know the girls, and I learned a lot from the older ones in such a small amount of time. I am thinking, for example, of Liliom Rita, who sometimes stayed with me after workouts to correct or show me the right posture for each stroke. I have gained valuable experience. However, some time was left for rest. Eliza visited her mom in Romania after the national team program and went on a hike with her partner before returning to Nyíregyháza.

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking