Sofia & Berlin Last Chance to be in the olympics

2012-06-07 • 3583 views • 18 replies
Hi Guys tomorrow starts the two last olympics qualification tourmanent which on my point view 4 teams can be qualify for the olympics, can be germany or cuba and bulgaria or France the others for me dont have the level, maybe a litle for Czech republic but with the absences of great players and only stork to support them will be very hard for them, so leave your opinion about it 3 days and two tickets, that the best team go to London ( come on CUBA ;) )

#TheOlympicsQualifications2012

Sofia & Berlin Last Chance to be in the olympics
11 years ago
+1
Germany!
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
+1
I think you are right...Germany with Heynen made great improvements and are highly motivated.They also benefit from the home advantage so even if I love the cuban team I think Germany will take the ticket.Forget about Czechs...France beated them 3 times in a row last week...they aren't in good shape. In Sofia everything is possible between the two best teams. Considering all the problems in the bulgarian team I will give a small advantage to the french team who played really well during WL. But a big Matey can make the difference ?
Anyway these last qualifications will be interesting! =)
RevanExtasisAuthor 746 11
11 years ago
its true that germany are in full capacity now his players are in shape and they play at home, but you now how many times the cuban team seems to be in trouble and win the game, this kids are amazing if anyone can beat germany are they or i hope it. anyway we will know it on saturday(great day for watch volleyball XD)
NXT 241 3
11 years ago
I hope for Cuba and France to qualify ?
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
I will cheer for Cuba. But, it is gonna be very hard for them. Without 4 players from starting 6 at WCH 2010 (Leal, Simon, Hirezzuelo, Camejo), very difficult job, but not impossible?
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
+1
germany and bulgaria
Joachim7 321 4
11 years ago
Jangoo are you a friend of Wilfredo and fadel?
We have enough spammers on this site...And most of the users here speaks english...not enlgihs....
11 years ago
and we are officialy out of london
NightFox 1457 14
11 years ago
+1
Feel sad about Cuba, I was cheering for them. But Germany deserve it too. Big grow up from the team.
Waiting for tomorrow Bulgaria - Egypt if we win - we go !
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
+1
I was for Cuba too, but to be honest.. I'm too happy for our win to be sad now..
Sorry, but we passed so many troubles..and we have to pass more.. New coach? No coach? No Matey? What will happen.. We can't be even happy! S*upid federation!
11 years ago
+1
if bulgaria complaining all the time about his federation we died asking why our player cannot play in foreign leagues and play at the same time for the NT with Leal, Juantorena, hierrezuelo and simon just for saying a few of them we will already qualified in the World Cup is a shame cuba for 3rd consecutive time out of the olympics
OyeaH 158 3
11 years ago
I feel bad about Cuba but...Grozer is damn animal!Fantastic game and 35 points...By the way great game tonight Bulgaria vs France and what a stupid referee...Tommorow game against Egypt will be hard ?
Sllaveq 790 10
11 years ago
Revan in Bulgaria it is believed we live in democracy.. that's why we're complaining.. In Cuba you should change Castro and the system first, but it's another story..
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
+1
I am really sorry about Cuba. With team from WCH 2010 they will play for medal at Olympics. I am little bit angry at Cuban federation for letting this happens.
ivolley44 107 5
11 years ago
+1
After the 2nd game in Bulgaria-France and the referee with his horrible mistakes(not only one or two in important moments) I thought that we're going to lose the same like we lost against Germany.God I'm still very excited after this win
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
Grozer could be representative of Cuban style at the Olympics. I am sorry for Henry Bell, the tallest player from that team, in my eyes

About the match - phenomenal saving of aces from French reception especially Exiga. Todorov and Aleksiev MVP. I'll tell you one weird tip how to win a match without good spiking, but after the match with Egypt
andyz 117 2
11 years ago
+1
As I predicted, Germany and Bulgaria will go to London. Well deserved, I think.
raylight 3006 15
11 years ago
qwerty, Polish League is in TOP 3 in Europe. Good player in this league will still be good in other leagues, even in Russia and Italy
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking