Sometimes they come back

Sometimes they come back

Vincenzo 2022-08-10 • 582 views • 1

@Vincenzo #ImocoVolleyConegliano #Italy  #kelseyrobinson 

Imoco Volley has announced the return of Kelsey Robinson to Conegliano. The American spiker has already worn the Panthers jersey for two seasons (between 2015 and 2017), winning the Scudetto (2016) and the Italian Cup (2017).

Before and after his experience in Veneto, "Kesh" played several years in China, as well as in Turkey: in Istanbul he defended the colors of VakifBank, with which he won practically everything (2 Championships, 1 Turkish Cup, 1 Super Cup, 1 Champions League and 1 Club World Cup) and Fenerbahce. These are her words in view of the return to Italy: "I have always wanted to return to Conegliano, I hope to have an impact as a player and as a person in the new team, I am available to the coach and staff to help the team with whatever is there. need, and I can't wait to play in front of the fantastic Gialloblù fans in our Palaverde!

Before and after his experience in Veneto, "Kesh" played several years in China, as well as in Turkey: in Istanbul he defended the colors of VakifBank, with which he won practically everything (2 Championships, 1 Turkish Cup, 1 Super Cup, 1 Champions League and 1 Club World Cup) and Fenerbahce. These are her words in view of the return to Italy: "I have always wanted to return to Conegliano, I hope to have an impact as a player and as a person in the new team, I am available to the coach and staff to help the team with whatever is there. need, and I can't wait to play in front of the fantastic Gialloblù fans in our Palaverde!
I have missed them over the years and I am thrilled because ... I feel like I am going home! ”. With the United States jersey, Kelsey was World Champion (2014), Olympic gold medal in Tokyo 2020 and triumphed three times in the Volleyball Nations League (2018, 2019, 2021).

1 comment

Fatih16TR 19 6
1 year ago

Kelsey spectacular ?❤️❤️

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking