The Vigor Bovolenta Fall for the Last time

RevanExtasis 2012-03-25 • 9144 views • 22

The Vigor Bovolenta Fall for the Last time Hi people today is a tragic day for all volleyball fans, especially for the italians fans the 37 years old midle-blocker and a legend in his national team Vigor Bovolenta dies today in a hospital in macerata after a fall in game provocated by a stroke or cerebral spill in a game.

http://www.cronac...zioni2/173469/------ here more info.

P.S my condolences to his family and all italians fans who was there in the highs of his carrer.

#VigorBovolenta

Temporarily disabled
NagorPL 1445 14
12 years ago
Thanks for this video pesazi, it is rarely to see hard men like Grbic crying... It provides about one thing - Bovolenta was great volleyball player.
pesaziDE 73 3
12 years ago
+6
@ Zyta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHd1y7T2Aw

This is a short cut of the match, including the scene in which players and fans pay tribute to Bovolenta. Even when the match had started, Grbic and Zlatanov were moved to tears. Touching scene.
SomeonePL 875 10
12 years ago
+1
Very sad information. I was shocked. I've never heard of player death on the court in volleyball especially of the player like Vigor...
Rest in Peace...
KjeldhorIT 1059 17
12 years ago
+2
cit [Bernardi]:
.................la vita è generalmente corta, la tua Bovo è stata cortissima, però può essere larga e questo dipende da quello che ci mettiamo dentro noi e la tua nonostante sia stata così corta è stata larghissima.........................ciao Bovo

... normally life is short, your Bovo was too short, but it can be large and it depends on what we put in, youre life despite was short was very large........ hi Bovo
ZytaPL 1332 11
12 years ago
+9
Nice gesture of Piacenza

QuestoPL 131 5
12 years ago
+1
It's so sad... ?
Angelos AléxiouCY 38 2
12 years ago
Rest in peace, Vigor!
Leaving behind wife and 4 kids
Hope god give them the strenght to come throw this!

proudBG 722 9
12 years ago
+2
My condolences to his family.
Rest in peace,Vigor.
BernySK 606 6
12 years ago
+2
Rest in peace Vigor
pearlIT 1003 11
12 years ago
+9
Thanks for opening this space here where all volleyball lovers can leave a message or simply say goodbye to a dear friend. Yes, a dear friend: ‘cause when you see a player like Vigor playing so many times and for so long (21 years in Serie A) as I did, he becomes a sort of friend, even though I never had the opportunity of meeting him in person. I saw the beginning of his career as well as when he announced he would withdraw from serie A months ago. I have fantastic memories of him: on court and away from it…good player and nice guy! On YT you can find videos with him kidding with other Italian players when in NT. I shall miss him a lot…and my heart is with his wife and children now. I’m watching S.Giustino- Padova: before the match started there was a minute of silence in memory of Bovolenta, with people clapping their hands and showing a banner where you could read “Ciao Vigor” and Vincenzino Simeonov crying on the playground.

In Rugby when a player passes away so young and in such tragic circumstances, they say “a rugby player never dies….at worst he passes the ball to someone else”; I like to think that in V-B is the same, “a volleyball player never dies, at worst he sets the ball to let another player spike”.

Ciao Vigor… have fun in Heaven too…and show angels what a nice “muro” and “primo tempo” are.
NightFoxBG 1457 14
12 years ago
R.I.P !
EPINEPHRINEableBG 399 7
12 years ago
+1
Rest in peace.. ;(
camnowPL 380 4
12 years ago
thx @casamodena for some information here...horrible new...RIP Vigor!
condolences to his family...
kristoffPL 161 3
12 years ago
+5
37 years, why? He was a great player... In such cases we often say in Poland: the volleyball team in heaven get stronger and stronger.
casamodenaIT 505 4
12 years ago
+6
I know about an heart attack during yesterday's match Forlì- Lube Macerata (2nd team) in Italian B-2 championship (4th league). Just after serving, he told his mates he was feeling dizzy and to stand him upright since he wasn't able to. He collapsed on the floor and first aid quickly looked after him trying to revive but everything failed.
He was a wonderful person even before an excellent athlete, who did a lot for Italian volleyball and for the team I love.
37 years, 4 children .. huge tragedy, a thought to his family. CIAO VIGOR
zverPL 995 13
12 years ago
? [*] [*]
vatreniME 275 12
12 years ago
+1
Is it possible? great champion, great player... rest in peace Vigor.
camnowPL 380 4
12 years ago
+1
Are u kidding me???? Holly .... We'll miss him
marchstIT 244 2
12 years ago
+1
CIAO VIGOR!!!!!
maslankaPL 89 2
12 years ago
Daniel_e92IT 51 3
12 years ago
I'm shocked.
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking