What sponsor would you like to be sponsored by?

2012-01-03 • 2461 views • 18 replies
Sooo many sponsors to choose from!!!
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 years ago
I would be sponsored by Errea because they have really comfy socks! ?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
Mizuno
Joachim7 321 4
12 years ago
Euromillion or some fuel industry because I could be paid very well =D xD
Nagor 1445 14
12 years ago
Lamborghini ?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
U.S Federal Reserve ... nothing more
12 years ago
Playboy?
Zyta 1332 11
12 years ago
+1
Velvet
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
@NightFox

U.S. Federal Reserve is in not the reachest organisation in the world ? There are some richer organisations like commercial banks. They're gain more profits than some economies produce during a year (for example Bulgarian and about the same as Polish).

BTW
Simply I would like to be sponsored by some sports wear company.
12 years ago
Guys I meant sportswear company
12 years ago
I am positive that fadel and fabi3 are the same user!

Don't you?
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
So I answer correctly ? haha Mizuno was my answer
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
@Berny
In economical sense it would be very effective. I can explain it, but it's pure economics. But it's our (team) choice... or rather a team is a sponsors choice ?
12 years ago
Playboy is a sport"wear" company? no doubt?
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
Someone - U.S Federal Reserve can create its own money made of thin air ... With some words - They can print money as they want and nobody can't say nothing because that's the law. + that the U.S Federal Reserve is able to broke any contract without getting a fines from the government. More simple - their over the U.S government and any social institution on the planet earth.It's hidden from the society but if you watch some facts you'll see that. So how do you sound you this ;]
NightFox 1457 14
12 years ago
I have always been a fan of Fred Perry ;]
Someone 875 10
12 years ago
@Nightfox

I know it all. Every Central Bank can create money. It is privilege given to Central Banks by current International Monetary System which was created in 1944 in Bretton Woods (some modifications till now). That's why we have crysis- especially in Eurozone. It is the crysis of inflation and debt ('fiat money'). FED is giving most of the money to the US government to 'stimulate' the economy. But the fact is that most of the money is wasting in the redistribution process. Other Central Banks except the World Bank works similar (World Bank is wasting money on the other way). It is long story... and it is hard to judge who is the richest (the most powerfull).

P.S. I study economics ?
12 years ago
cool
11 years ago
kinder
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking