2012-05-17 • 4889 views • 17 replies
Hi everyone i wanna sk why this post dont event creat yet and well this are my prediction:

#WorldLeague2012

RevanExtasisAuthor 746 11
11 years ago
+1
Rusia-Serbia 3-0
Cuba-Japan 3-1
Rusia-Japan 3-0
Cuba -Serbia 3-2
Rusia Cuba-3-0
Japan-Serbia 1-3
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
I can't predict anything, besides I'll watch all matches as possible!
rtr 42 2
11 years ago
mmm guess Russia 2-3 Serbia. As Russia team don't need this victory, unlike Serbia, what's more there will be a lot of young players .
vatreni 275 12
11 years ago
Serbia will use this first weekend to prepare for Olympic qualifications, and I excepted Russian victory, because in this moment Russia is much better then mine team?
11 years ago
but russia coach vladimir alekno says that will go to japan with a young roster based in those few playe that dont have many opportunities in the last WL finals, like the MB scherbinin or something like that XD and sivozhelez or again something like that XD, i wanna see berezkho play, he have been really bad since he play in the seria A and seeing how byriukov or Kthey take his regular place in the NT
eRKa 861 11
11 years ago
Russia has soooooo muuuuuuch good players ;o
freemystic 19 2
11 years ago
+1
All Russian players want to be part of their Olympic team. Everyone among them wants to play for Vladimir Alekno. I assume all these Russians are not seeing bronze or silver; they're smelling GOLD.
foxmulder 20 1
11 years ago
+2
eRKa - so many good players, not so much.
eRKa 861 11
11 years ago
english.. why are you so hard?!
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
02 days, 02 defeats.

I'm not used to it!!!
eRKa 861 11
11 years ago
+1
Brazil plays better with Bruno than Ricardo, dont u think?
Beatriz 4 3
11 years ago
Completely agree with you eRKa, but - even though I'm a fan of Bruno - it should be said in Ricardo's defense that he had little more than two weeks to practice with players he never met before and he has been absent for from the NT environment for five years now.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 years ago
+1
Yes, Bruno is more likely to "light up the flame" when in the court
11 years ago
this week will be remember in many time, many tie breaks, i dont wanna say that this matches are poor in level i have to say that they not are weak NT, maybe russia will handle better his group with all the stars, but look poland they lose again filand with almost all stars only miss Kurek, and brazil lose 2 times thats its not from this world. i will se the next weekend Bulgaria and Germany againts Argentina and egypt will be the same history ????
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
@RevanExtasis Actually no one can every predict how we will play. One day we play good, the other day it's a horror. We can win with anyone and we can lose with anyone at the same time. I got used to it over all those years?

I think the reason for not so high level, so many tie-breaks and so one is that most of the teams are nowhere near good shape, but they're still looking for it. Those who didn't play in OG qualifications have just started the NT season (and most of them after hard gym training), the ones that did play in qualifications are regaining strength after those tournaments and sometimes let their star players rest (like Italy did in the first game against Korea). I'm sure we will see better games as the WL progresses ?
11 years ago
i will expect a big batle in berlin between cuba and Germany for the last chance to be in london, will be very hard but if my boys want to be in the 5 rings games they have to past this hard way, im looking yo Czech Republic to they dont play the WL and his player are fresh so they will want try his chances, i hope this OG tournament will streamed by europsport like 4 years back
Aelinn 166 3
11 years ago
Actually Czech Republic has a problem with number of injuries among their players. Plus, Tichacek, their first setter, is absent due to personal reasons.
Get volleyball job offersAre you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offersGet volleyball job offers
Are you looking for a new volleyball club?Get job offers