NXT 241
2012-01-27 • 7237 views • 9 replies

Well just a few weeks after I saw awesome news about Simon playing in Piacenza I can see this:
http://aktualnosc...yk-trafi-do-piacenzy

It clearly says that Copra is interested in Leal. Wouldn't it be great to see both great Cuban players being able to play once again? And what's more - being able to play in clubs! What do you think?

#VolleyPiacenza #YoandyLealHidalgo

Yoandry Leal in Piacenza?
marchst 244 2
12 years ago
Do not think that enough for Simon and Leal to return to the top,the team is too old has need of other players.
Definitely worse than it is now impossible.
casamodena 505 4
12 years ago
+3
Piacenza has the oldest and greatest tradition of cuban players than any other club in Italy, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear something this way
camnow 380 4
12 years ago
i don't think that Piacenza could rise again in Italian League ;/ ok new players, but i agree with you guys...
RevanExtasis 746 11
12 years ago
+1
BTW i hear that this is totally fake, leal have other plans
NXTAuthor 241 3
12 years ago
+1
Too bad ? He's actually my favourite player from Cuban NT 2010
maslanka 89 2
12 years ago
+1
WELL probably everyone has heard many different stories about him, immediate future will explain everything ? ?
maslanka 89 2
12 years ago
Cuba is a mine of volleyball talents if one player leaves team ,soon will be next etc
NXTAuthor 241 3
12 years ago
Well I wouldn't say replacing Simon is as easy as you think ? Just look at Mesa or Perdomo (or something like that ?) - they are quite effective in attack but nowhere near Simon in blocking or serving. Also Diaz/Hierrezuelo doesn't trust them as they would trust Simon so they don't get so much balls. I don't think it will change any soon
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago

When he will play with them
Volleyball clubs reviewsWhat are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviewsVolleyball clubs reviews
What are the opinions about volleyball clubs?Read reviews