Let's translate Volleybox together!

Let's translate Volleybox together!

Volleybox 2021-05-09 • 15651 megtekintés • 14

Volleybox has been just successfully installed on the Crowdin tool: https://crwd.in/volleybox 

By using this tool you can translate our website to your native language. So far volleybox has been translated into Polish. Dutch translation is completed in 30%, Greek in 4%.

If your language is not available on the list, please let us know in comments below.

Why is this worth?

You can say: everyone has Google Translate, so why translate the website? There are three reasons why it's worth to do it:

1. Google Translate doesn't take context into account, the translation is not of the highest quality.
  2. Not every internet user knows how to use Google Translate.
  3. And the most important one: the language of the website is a huge ranking factor in the Google ranking. Google strongly promotes pages in the user's language.
    Chart below shows how many users from Poland opened some Volleybox page on Google search engine. #Volleyboxnet in Polish language was launched around mid-April.

How to do it?

1. Open Volleybox project on Crowdin: https://crwd.in/volleybox
  2. Sign up on the Crowdin
  3. Choose your language from the list
  4. Choose category from the list

5. Translate every single text:

6. In some texts there are “%s” strings. There are variables, it means dynamic value will be presented here.
For example: Arenas (%s) could be Arenas (151) or Arenas (121). In that case %s presents number of arenas on the list.
Leave this value as a part of the translated text.

In case of any questions of problems, feel free to contact me. You can also add comments directly on the Crowdin project.

Temporarily disabled
Orlando A. Ramos 2
1 évvel ezelőtt

I could help to make #Spanish

ClemenWUS 1
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

I didn't see #Spanish. Do you have it?

Hiếu Phạm MinhVN 1
2 évvel ezelőtt
+1

Vietnamese isn't available on the list . If It's available , i'll translate it

vvonderjoyID 2 1
2 évvel ezelőtt
+1

Indonesian isn't available on the list. If you can make Indonesian available on the list, I'd be happy to translate it :)

VolleyboxAuthor 440
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

@vvonderjoy it has been just added.

vvonderjoyID 2 1
2 évvel ezelőtt
+1

@Volleybox  thank you. I'll do my best to translate?

Sorin Acela 7
2 évvel ezelőtt

@Volleybox  How much is it paid?

Micinaa_CZ 1 3
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

Great, I'll do Czech!

Tin PhamNO 33 1
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

I'll do norwegian

DorienBE 61 5
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

I'll do it for Dutch in my free time!

John SuenHK 75 10
2 évvel ezelőtt
+1

I will try it for traditional Chinese

VolleyboxAuthor 440
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

@JohnSuen that would be great! ??

S…k 717 16
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2

I'll do it for French, my native language. I can also do it for German and Russian if nobody does it for those languages.
Good initiative !

VolleyboxAuthor 440
2 évvel ezelőtt
+2
Röplabda játékosok rangsoraKi a valaha volt legjobb röplabdázó?Játékosok rangsorának mutatásaRöplabda játékosok rangsora
Ki a valaha volt legjobb röplabdázó?Játékosok rangsorának mutatása