[Fixed] Anyone having issues with the women's forum?

avid 102
+2
2021-08-24 • 3489 weergaven • 28 replies

I keep getting error messages when trying to access it. 

2 jaar geleden
+1

Same here. I've been getting error messages also whenever I try to access it.

2 jaar geleden
+1
2 jaar geleden
+1

I'm not getting into the women's or the beach.

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

Looks like a bookkeeping issue. The Captain must be away

"You are seeing this message because your domain is not added to your account.
Do it in the admin panel according to this guide: How to add a domain?
If the domain has been added and the message below appears on the website for more than 30 minutes, please contact us at …"

S…k 717 16
2 jaar geleden
+6

The website is changing its VPS server today, I don't know anything about that but it is probably what causes this issue. The women and beach sections will come back soon. ?

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+4

@Sherlock  That's cool. I hope it improves performance. This site has been painfully slow for me lately. Just switching from “Group A” to “Group B” on a match page takes 10-30 seconds , if it even works at all. I often have to reload the page to get rid of the bouncing logo and try again

S…k 717 16
2 jaar geleden
+3

@sitenoise Yes, that was the same for everyone due to a VPS problem, that's why it changed yesterday. ?

Sudo 42 3
2 jaar geleden
+1

@Sherlock Good luck with the migration. Being a sysadmin myself, I understand the problems you are facing...
By the way, some databases are not yet up but I guess you know about it. 

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

up for me now 

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+3

In case any others have the issue: I was having trouble getting to some pages here, like my profile for one. Everything just went to the homepage. Clearing cookies and site data seems to have fixed that

avidAuthor 102 8
2 jaar geleden
+1

@sitenoise That didn't work for me ? I'm guessing some of the pages aren't up yet. 

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

@avid  did it log you out when you cleared? If not, maybe it wasn't a clean wipe. Log out and in if you haven't

avidAuthor 102 8
2 jaar geleden
+1

@sitenoise yea it did. But it's not super important (the page it won't let me access) 

I'll just wait and see if it comes back.. if not.. oh well ?

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+2

@avid maybe it just hasn't reached Central Time Zone yet. You guys are an hour behind the rest of the world ?

avidAuthor 102 8
2 jaar geleden
+2

@sitenoise this is harassment ??

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

@avid I apparently jinxed myself. I've just run into a couple pages that haven't reached my awesome Time Zone ?

avidAuthor 102 8
2 jaar geleden
+1

@sitenoise are they tournaments? no tournaments/leagues are working for me 

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

@avid yes that's it

John Suen 75 10
2 jaar geleden
+1

I have issue accessing the homepage of the men's site, but other than that most things seems normal now.

ignaczb 7 8
2 jaar geleden
+4

From my side I can not reach a specific prediction games. Each an every prediction games redirect me to the homepage.

At least the page is faster than in the past few week, great to be back Volleybox community?

2 jaar geleden
+2

@ignaczb Yes, I also can't go to the prediction games page

ignaczb 7 8
2 jaar geleden
+3

@EvgeniyDaiv  It's quite sad, can't submit my tips on today's matches.

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+2

I'm reaching the tournaments/leagues I wasn't getting yesterday. Looking good. I don't play prediction games so I can't speak to that

avidAuthor 102 8
2 jaar geleden
+1

@sitenoise send that to the central time zone please ??

sitenoise 334 9
2 jaar geleden
+1

@avid bummer. Have you tried clean wiping again? 

2 jaar geleden
+1

we have prevision for resolve problem women websites ?

ignaczb 7 8
2 jaar geleden
+2

Is there any chance to solve the problems with prediction games soon? It's so annoying, that I can't submit my tips. Unfortunately I don't really submit it forward days/week.

Thanks a lot guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works well now, thanks!

2 jaar geleden
+1

Hi there,

sorry for refreshing the topic but it seems I still have the issue you referred to above…

I can’t access the current forum threads, the most recents are from 3 years ago :/

I want to go to the forum about Tauron Liga as I used to, but I can’t even find it. 
Can some1 help me out?

thanks!

Temporarily disabled
Volleybalspelers ranglijstWie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijstVolleybalspelers ranglijst
Wie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijst