sitenoise 334
+2
2019-10-15 • 4860 weergaven • 3 replies

I follow primarily Japanese volleyball but grew fond of the Turkish NT over time. The FIVB U20 Championship (which my girls won!) introduced me to Derya Cebecioğlu. 

I just watched her club team play for the first time this morning and wow. It's like a dream team of young Turkish players with a Koolhaas mom. And the 16 year old Romanian girl Alexia Ioana Căruțașu is an extra treat. 

I really enjoy the Derya / Tugba OH duo. Such different personalities. Tugba seems like the sweetest person on earth while Derya looks like she'd bite your head off if you looked at her askance. 

I hope the team does well this season. I will be rooting for them

Tugba and Buket waiting for a challenge

#TugbaSenoglu #AlexiaIoanaCaruau #Sistem9Yesilyurt #NicoleKoolhaas #BuketGulubay #DeryaCebecioglu

Beri 2 1
4 jaar geleden
+2
AGY to win the championship against all odds in!! I love them too! 2x 3-2 win is a great start ? gogo AGY
sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
4 jaar geleden
+1
3–2 wins are good for character building. I think it was my team's 3-2 over Turkey in the U20 Tournament that kicked them down their winning path ? We got this. gogo AGY
sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
4 jaar geleden
I sorta glad the match against FENERBAHÇE wasn't streamed. It would have been painful to watch. [25-11, 25-17, 25-10] Reception 12%; Attack 18%. Super ouch. I'm sure they'll do better next week against Vakıfbank. ? gogo AGY
Temporarily disabled
Volleybalspelers ranglijstWie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijstVolleybalspelers ranglijst
Wie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijst