26.03.2011, 15:00 Trentino Volley - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0
26.03.2011, 18:00 Dynamo Moscow - Zenit Kazan 0:3
27.03.2011, 14:30 Dynamo Moscow - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:1
27.03.2011, 18:00 Trentino Volley - Zenit Kazan 3:1

#ChampionsLeague201011

Champions League 2010/11 Final Four
13 jaar geleden
+1
final zenit kazan-trentino, i am looking forward to this match, it will be GREAT!
Overlook 280 5
13 jaar geleden
I hope that Dynamo will win, of course if Jastrzebie doesn't do it.
Nagor 1445 14
13 jaar geleden
+1
JASTRZĘBSKI!
saku 1032 9
13 jaar geleden
Polish team has no chance to get into final JRios ? its 8 team in our leuage, tehy had more luck than skills, if bełchatów was in place of jastrżebski thay would get into a final
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
JRios could you quote that? I don't like when somebody puts in my mouth words I've never said. I don't even know what you mean saying "Dinamo x Trento final is impossible". I fully understand your satisfaction and excitement, but I never argued about any predictions, cause simply couldn't be sure about them. The only result I predicted well was Zenit advance.

Maybe you're talking about the original CL F4 allotment?
13 jaar geleden
+1
Trentino shall win the final. They are simply the best.
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
"Jastrzebski wont get the final att all"

As well as Noliko wouldn't have had much chances. Only a miracle can make Trento lose against these teams, of course miracles happen, occasionally, and none can be 100% sure.
Joel2718 426 7
13 jaar geleden
Saku lol, what makes you think Skra would beat Trentino? I'd say there's about a 20% chance, which is better than Jastrzebski...
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
Joel I guess he's talking about the Final Four tournament and the road Jastrzębski had.

Oli you told me the same I had told you...
Someone 875 10
13 jaar geleden
Attack, defend, reception, block, serve etc. are on Trentino side, but team spirit and luck is on our side and I hope boys would do everything what they could do to get to the final.
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
Not the best game for Trento but still won. Fantastic match for Riad !
Someone 875 10
13 jaar geleden
Unfortunately there wasn't a surprise. Congratulations for Trentino ?
Roninho 758 13
13 jaar geleden
Trentino played poorly today. Jastrzebski has not used good situation. Cuneo or Skra defeated Trentino today without a problem.
Frank 28 2
13 jaar geleden
trentino vs kazan tomorrow for the final
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
If Trento play like this tommorow - they will loose ...
eRKa 861 11
13 jaar geleden
I think that they will loose anyway. Zenit is really strong in this year.
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
The chances are 50 - 50 for me
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Yes, but CSKA is the strongest team - they beat Zenit 3:2!
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
+1
Do I have to remind last year's F4? Trentino hardly beats Bled and they destroy Dinamo in the final. For me that match against Jastrzębski told us nothing.
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
You mean - pass the courvoisier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYXRtNxsGA :D

I hope Trento will win :)
eRKa 861 11
13 jaar geleden
raylight, dont be so ironic ?
tomorrow we'll know the Champion.
btw good party song, hah ;d
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
I wasn't ironic, I just remember the song from pass the vodka ? And CSKA did beat Kazan ?

Kazan are very strong team with Olympic champions and Russian NT players, so chances are also high for them, close to 50 ?
13 jaar geleden
Somebody can tell me in wich shoes model Lloy Ball is playing?
13 jaar geleden
I know that?...but nike have a lot of air's models?
13 jaar geleden
+3
BTW...till now is the best CL final in last years
Someone 875 10
13 jaar geleden
+1
Congratulations for Trento. Zenit didn't take advantage of their chances.
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
+1
DOMINATING, HAT-TRICK ! Fantastic ! That's the team spirit, even when the captain can't find his game, there is other stars like Osmany ... The new old european champion.
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 jaar geleden
for me Juantorena the cuban leader in europe , kasisky "what a captain" he is the light of trentino and the others with stoychev champions of europe and the next year were be the same fuc...ing thing. TRENTINO GENTLEMANS RESPECT IS ALL .
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Kazyiski made two long series of points in the first and the fourth set, which decided very much their fate. He is used as a captain, not as the main scorer, for which the opposite and Huantorena are used. Huantorena contributes immensely with serve and reception and scores a lot, but Matey is key player and scores crucial points, leading the team as captain to victory ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 jaar geleden
+1
i think matey this year deserve the trophyfor mvp , but the federation maybe decide not just for this game , but yes for the all games of tournament , i dont know the statics in points for all players but anyway i am happy for juantorena . 2 years two trophies.
Nagor 1445 14
13 jaar geleden
Bari best libero !? WTF!? I dont agree with it!
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Huantorena s MVP for the two games combined, but Matey is key player, so without him Trentino would look very different
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
Osmany took the pressure of the 3rd game and that was critical. I'm agree with his MVP reward. Matey wasn't better than him in this 2 matches ?
Roninho 758 13
13 jaar geleden
Servers - Osmany -> Matey
Attack - Matey -> Osmany
Receiver - Osmany -> Matey
Block - equally

Osmany deserves the MVP. Matey gave the opponent a lot of points from the servers.
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Matey is better blocker than Huantorena in principle, he always scores more with the NT and in the Italian League, scores often from single blocks. And Osmany made 7 errors on serves and one ace less
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
+1
Matey scored crucial points in the third set too. Watch the match when it appears on laola

That said, Huantorena deserves the MVP, because of his overall contribution and is very important for Trento, but Matey is the leader and is not weaker than Huantorena. Matey always plays at his best in important games
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
+1
Amazing game. so many outstanding actions! Congratulations for both teams.
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
Can you tell me all the individual prices
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
I don't know if you understand Russian, but one of the Russian blockers asked Alekno during break where to point his block - against Huantorena or Kazyiski, and Alekno said "No, only on Kaziyski" at least I heard it that way
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
+1
I heared that too ?
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
+1
Server- Tietiuchin (amazing guy wish Poland had 35 years old players like him)
Blocker- Abrosimov (very nice, 8 blocks in the final game)
Scorer- Mikhaylov (as usually, 22 years old brilliant)
Spiker- Kaziyski (amazing attack performance, but also serve and block)
Setter- Ball (masterpiece)
Libero- Bari (not a good game against Jastrzębie, but as the whole team Trentino he showed the real value in the final)
MVP- Juantorena (very universal as we got used to it)

Edit: Forgot to add Veres was the best receiver.
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
+2
Thanks . btw Sokolov made a great coming too.
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
"Sokolov made a great coming too" In both games. Against the Polish team he scored very important point from 4 with not very good setting against triple block. He found away to score it.
joco88 11 2
13 jaar geleden
Péter Veres: Russian National Team hasn't won any trophies since Granking is their setter. For now, I know why. He chooses the worst solutions in the most important moments. But they love him at Dinamo, so he would play even with a broken leg.
joco88 11 2
13 jaar geleden
Granking=Grankin ?) I didn't want to write king. ?
RevanExtasis 746 11
13 jaar geleden
+1
This goes for Raylight.

To my kasisky was the best in both games and when I say "better" was just a little. But here are the results and you can`t be against them.

always won and lost, Juantorena is no better or worse than Kasisky, the two are teammates who give everything for the Trentino. I will not deny that I feel good because Juantorena won the "MVP" but you can`t get it here and show envy.

Your opinion counts and you value the good things, Matey won an award, did not leave empty handed when his finish the tournament, he continues to be a great player.

But please do not tell me Juantorena is worse than Kasisky or neither did a good job.

anyway simon is the best
Michal 493 10
13 jaar geleden
+3
Wise reply Revan, but you forgot to add... you know ?
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
+1
Revan, Huantorena is not worse than Kaziyski. They have different roles in the game. Huantorena makes the heavy serving and the counterattacks and Kaziyski scores the points against triple block after bad receiving. He is used only in the hardest situations, that's why Huantorena usually scores more. They are specialized in different equally important parts of the game. That way everybody sees only Huantorena which I object, since the part of Kaziyski is of equal importance - he scores the most difficult balls and he is still the best spiker!
NightFox 1457 14
13 jaar geleden
+1
When do you think will stop this domination of Trento ? I think that only Cuneo can stop them ...
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Too identical posts by me
raylight 3006 15
13 jaar geleden
Trento are dominating only outside of Italy, but if Sokolov get ready for his role, they can rule several years more and snatch victories in Itlay too, from time to time
Maak een volleybalagentschap website aanBen je eigenaar van een volleybalagentschap?Maak jouw websiteMaak een volleybalagentschap website aan
Ben je eigenaar van een volleybalagentschap?Maak jouw website