Kobayashi Angelina Yuki "It's really an honor"

Kobayashi Angelina Yuki "It's really an honor"

Vincent Kong 2023-05-08 • 1381 weergaven • 2

[Valley] Kobayashi Angelina Yuki "It's really an honor" to be elected to the Japanese national team for the first time. Director Manabe also expects

#AngelinaYukiKobayashi #Japan #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 

The Japan Volleyball Association (JVA) held a press conference in Tokyo on the 8th, the 2nd domestic training camp (Sun Arena Sendai, Kagoshima) from the 9th to the 20th, and the 3rd domestic training camp from the 22nd to the 27th ( 25 women's representatives from Japan who will participate in the undisclosed) have been announced.

Sarina Koga, the captain, and Yuki Kobayashi Angelina, a 196-centimeter middle blocker from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Graduate School, who was selected for the first time, were named.

"I'm really honored," said Angelina with excitement. She has an American father and a Japanese mother, and her height of 196 cm is the highest ever for the Japanese national team. Director Manabe had high hopes for her, saying, ``Of course, she is considered as a fighting force. She will be graduating from a graduate school in the US next week and will return to the US on the 10th. She will officially join the team from the end of this month. She said in fluent Japanese, "I'll do my best!" with a charming smile.

Participating members are as follows.

Setters Nanami Seki, Maka Shibata, Tamami Matsui, Tsukasa Nakagawa

Outside hitters Miyu Nagaoka, Kotona Hayashi, Sarina Koga, Mayu Ishikawa, Arisa Inoue, Mizuki Tanaka, Miwako Osanai, Yuki Nishikawa, Yukiko Wada

Middle blockers Haruyo Shimamura, Aya Watanabe, Nichika Yamada, Masue Yokota, Airina Ogawa, Airi Miyabe, Mai Irisawa, Yuki Kobayashi Angelina

Libero Emi Fukudome, Manami Kojima, Yuka Meguro, Minami Nishimura

2 reacties

adamusaUS 2
10 maanden geleden

I would like to congratulate Kobayashi Angelina Yuki for being sent to the national team. She is very deserving of this honor. slither io

Musinho1905TR 162 5
11 maanden geleden
Volleybalspelers ranglijstWie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijstVolleybalspelers ranglijst
Wie is de beste volleybalspeler ooit?Toon spelers ranglijst