przemek16 808
+1
2014-08-23 • 27044 visualizações • 70 replies
0 World Championship 2014
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
Pool composition is not equal - as we all know.
Pool D is unbelievable - I have know idea who's gonna qualify to next round. Unfortunatelly, they are going to meet Poland there (because I can't imagine they don't advance from their group). It's going to be tough tournament for that part of drawing table - every single match can decide whether or not team qualify for final round.
On the other side - I think easy way for both favorites: Brazil and Russians to get to F6 (pool G and H), and I think the third team will be Germany.
Anyway - it will be great time for us in Poland, especially that I live in Katowice, where final round will be held. I can't wait for that ?.
9 anos atrás
@boniu1991: Here's my prediction for pool D:
1. USA
2. Italy
3. Iran
4. France
5. Belgium
6. Puerto Rico
Erfan 5 1
9 anos atrás
+1
@boniu1991:
I hope see you in Katowice in Final...Iran VS Poland...It could be great but it is so hard to stop USA and Italy ?
9 anos atrás
Is Serbia playing Poland for the opening match?
9 anos atrás
[comentário removido]
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
@Black_Magic:
I think Poland has chances to win a medal, even without Kurek. Antiga is unexperienced, but not stupid trainer. He wouldn't be risking leaving Kurek home if he didn't have a good reason or purpose ahead.
What's Polands' strength? I think the equal level of each player form 14. We have a team. I don't know if for example USA can afford that.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@Black_Magic: I bet you don't want to see in what poor condition Kurek is.
przemek16Author 808 17
9 anos atrás
My predictions of the Preliminary Round:
Group A: Poland, Argentina, Serbia, Australia, Cameroon, Venezuela
Group B: Brazil, Germany, Finland, Cuba, South Korea, Tunisia
Group C: Russia, Bulgaria, Canada, Egypt, China, Mexico
Group D: USA, Iran, Italy, France, Belgium, Puerto Rico
9 anos atrás
@przemek16:
@przemek16:
Group A: Poland, Serbia, Argentina ,Australia, Cameroon, Venezuelaa
Group B: Brazil, Germany, Finland, Cuba, South Korea, Tunisia
Group C: Russia, Canada, Bulgaria, Egypt, China, Mexico
Group D: USA, Italy, Iran, France, Belgium, Puerto Rico

There should also be a separate game for the Group Predictions of the Preliminary Round. What do you think?
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
So let it begin! Great tournament for all of us and all the participants ?
Vovin 44 2
9 anos atrás
I think it's mistake to miss Kurek, he is the best polish player. Poland will have problems at 4 zone. However their power in defense now.
Erfan 5 1
9 anos atrás
+1
I think pool D is the death group.
USA , Italy and Iran...the 1st, 3rd and 4th team in World League 2014 are in the same group.
my prediction for pool D:
1-USA 2-Italy 3-Iran 4-France 5-Belgium 6-Puerto Rico
But if Italy's Zaystev doesn't play against Iran, Iran will be 2nd and Italy 3rd
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@Erfan: Generally agreed, but I think Iranians block is better now, they can finish first in their pool if they keep up physically. Anyway they have not even started with death group, but also they should pass the fire hell of Poland and Serbia to reach finals. Personally I wish to see Poland and Iran in final.
Erfan 5 1
9 anos atrás
+1
@K-MED: yeah, you're right.
after that delicious win against Italy now I think we can finish first or second but in next round we have difficult way to medals.
but on the other hand, Brazil and Russia have really easy way to go Semifinal.
but now I believe our volleyball,I believe we can beat top team.
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
+1
Great match at the beggining!
Poles has good reception - which always was our weakness. If we keep on attacking as we did in match against Serbia, and also made a little less mistakes - we will be at the podium in the end.
Erfan 5 1
9 anos atrás
@boniu1991:
yeah.Poland Started well.I think Poland can defeat the other teams in pool A easily.
see you in next round ?
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
My predictions of the Preliminary Round (If Iranians don't face injuries):
Group A: Poland, Serbia, Argentina, Australia, Venezuela, Cameroon
Group B: Brazil, Germany, Cuba, Finland, South Korea, Tunisia
Group C: Russia, Bulgaria, Canada, Egypt, China, Mexico
Group D: Iran, USA, Italy, France, Belgium, Puerto Rico
9 anos atrás
+2
www.frombar.com
from here you will be able to watch most of sport event around the world, have fun.
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@aliberi627:
Thanks, I've been looking for that!
airesmaeel 66 2
9 anos atrás
Group A:
Serbia, Poland, Argentina, Australia, Venezuela, Cameroon
Group B:
Brazil, Germany, Cuba, S.Korea, Finland, Tunisia
Group C:
Russia, Bulgaria, Canada, Mexico, China, Egypt
Group D:
IRAN, USA, Italy, France, Belgium, Puerto Rico
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
+1
Group D was like a city hit by a tornado, nothing was on the ground. Surprising results so far. France was unpredictable and appeared so strong. It might be tough for Poland to face the Group D Madness! Enjoy next round!
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
+2
@K-MED: I hope Poland will keep on fight with a lot of confidence (and fans ?). But the real game is about to start - in that round... Can't wait to see all these matches!
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@boniu1991: Polish fans are great! It is like their team plays with more than 6 players. Thus in my prediction I reserved first place for Poland in pool E. ? Let's see what is coming up!
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
What is your prediction for Pool E and F final standings at the end of round 2 matches?

My prediction:
Pool E: Poland, Iran, USA, France, Serbia, Italy, Argentina, Australia
Pool F: Russia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Germany, Canada, Cuba, Finland, China
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
Hope that Poland will not play in 3rd phase with Russia and Brazil.. Zaytsev back to Italy - Italy go home.. To be honest without Zaytsev Italy doesn't exist..
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
Italy probably out - I mean, without Zaytsev, and some problem with communication in team I guess they might lose their fighting willness. 5 teams will fight for 3 seats: Poland, France, USA, Iran and Serbia - who is gonna win? My prediction is Poland, France and Iran (no clue in what order)
Group F - Brazil and Russia in 3 phase for sure, another 3 countries fighting for one spot: Germany, Bulgaria, Canada. IMO Germany looks the best now, but Bulgaria is always dangerous.
andyz 117 2
9 anos atrás
@chrison, yap, Holt had a great game. waiting for somebody to upload this match
Berny 606 6
9 anos atrás
Hello guys, yesterday great match POLxUSA.
I would like to ask you one thing. I noticed, that every online match has really bad quality and I always says, that after match somebody will upload here the full match with better quality, but that never happens ? always the same s.it quality. If somebody knows, can you explain me, what going on here? Some stupid battle about copyright law in Poland matches? Or is it something else? Thanks a lot guys. Have a nice moments with v-ball
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
Yesterday, good fight from the both sides(Poland-USA). I think that the first set was deciding. Americans eliminated Mika by their serves. Poles need to strengthen and improve(float) serve, also move faster and jump more smoothly in block. Cold shower for Poles. I'm quite calm about today's match against Italy..
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
After all matches yesterday one thing is clear - USA go further. I cannot imagine that they don't take 6 points against Australia and Argentina. Iran, France, Poland and maybe Serbia will fight to get the remaining 2 places. Poland seems to loose the power and I am very afraid, but I hope I am wrong ?
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: Yeah, that's correct. What makes it more complicated is that these four will face each other now. Although Iran elimination would be painful for me, but that's not as much as hosts elimination. Those fans deserve more. I wish the best for them.
9 anos atrás
[comentário removido]
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@Sokolov_74: Russia is the only one who has never yet lost to Iran. I'm waiting for it to see Iran complete its honors. I'm sure sooner of later that day will come!
Koxiu 63 4
9 anos atrás
what a shameee
9 anos atrás
Looser Polish attitude in the match with Iran. They could be in the top six and now I fear that France is too strong. This could be the end of the host team.
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
Congrats to Poland! I think Iranians loss in first two sets was sure due to Polish fans huge pressure. I had never seen Iran such chaotic before. Now they can't appeal to France to give them another chance by defeating Poland. Anyway I'm still proud of Iranian team efforts and admire their improvement so far in comparison with their previous championship (19th place); and I know the true power of Iran will rise from 2016.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@K-MED: Yeah, fans won for Poland match. Did you see how they flied in attacking? Maybe our players shouldn't come in court? Don't you think? But how strong, agressive serves our team Wlazły and Winiarski had against Iran you didn't mention. We shooted to you and you didn't have possibility to setting any attack. ? It's our power, but Iranian fans are interested in volleyball when their team started to win something so it lasts not much time, it started this season. Our team didn't expect Winiarski fell down and get injury. In the same time our team with new setup Kubiak-Mika didn't receive two float serves by Tashakori. When your key player injured and despite bad luck you win, you are champion.
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás
@xyz: I never denied Polish players perfect show, but Iran had suffered a lot heavier attack from USA but won the game! More over, in Iran I've never seen the court speaker to make the audience motivated on his own side, but Polish moderators did not hesitate to put pressure from outside the field by all means. By the way don't forget you lost both matches in Tehran and I am saying again the same story: That was due to Iranian fans pressure. If you disagree how can you justify your loss of 25-11 in the third set? Do you think you are that much weak?
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
@K-MED: I can say your team is building for a few years. Our team last for a few months, in this squad we didn't played so long.. I like Polish-Iranian matches so i hope we meet in semi-finals.. May the Iran win over France..
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@K-MED: First of all, write here for everybody in what squad Polish team played in Iran this WL, you won with second squad of Poland, you know it or not? No Wlazły, no Zagumny, no Kubiak. Some players played first with each other, you know it? We all know you won with Brazilian, Italian too, but don't forget all teams were preparing for the main tournament - WCH. No comment for fan who judge team close to win WCH and with medals without big own public who you blamed also by one set in match WL. I don't know is it serious what you wrote?
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@pio89: The best in it is, after matches in Teheran where all strong teams sent NTs without key players they lost, when Iranian players came to their countries when strong teams played with key players IN, Iran had serious problems and lost so easy - Gdańsk, week after Teheran.
K-MED 69 3
9 anos atrás

Somebody please explain the formula for next round grouping.
airesmaeel 66 2
9 anos atrás
It's funny ! In Group E, the flags of Iran and USA swapped ! pls correct it !
Erfan 5 1
9 anos atrás
My prediction:
Group G : Iran - France - Germany
Group H : Brazil - Russia - Poland
Final: Iran - Brazil
JRios 201 6
9 anos atrás
[comentário removido]
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
+4
@JRios: Brazil had the easiest possible way to Final Six and please note that they did not need to change location after 1st round. Sorry, but it is funny to write that someone try to prevent them to win. All teams play 2 matches in 3 days, what is it for difference when you have day off? Same rules for all, you have 14 players to choose between. And please keep in mind what they did 4 years ago against Bulgaria. That was a shame...
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: Poland plays 2 matches in 3 days, Brazil and Russia play 2 days in a row. It's obvious the Poles cheated. How Brazil had the easiest way when they played Russia? Look at Poland's pool in 1st phase? Same rules for all? Read the rules and you'll see a lot was changed just to give Poland an advantage. I hope Russia or Brazil win this tournament. Maybe France. JRios is so right.
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
+1
@pallavoloforli @JRios
Guys - I agree, that it's a little unfair, that Poland play 2 games in 3 days - but I wouldn't recommend that as some kind of cheating. Why so? I think it's more marketing behaviour - to make our tournament last for longer time. It's a big event in Poland - I mean literally. I couldn't excpect that it was going to look like that: tousands in halls and also in front of them (like in Katowice). I think You all know what will happen when Poland winishes their wining road? So organizers are doing everything to keep that atmoshere.

I don't understand this point about Poland's group in first round. It was second harvest. Ok - it wasn't as hard as group D, but way more difficult that group B and C (and after all we had to face all 4 team from group D).
Poland's only "cheating" is that hole sports hall are trully Polish during Poland's games - and IMO that what makes our opponents losing 5th sets.

And the last one - during game with Brazil we had no advantage. I mean - Poles had the same time of resting like Brazil (to be 100% honest - even less, because we played 5sets match on 20:25, while both: Brazil and Russia played at 16:40).
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
+1
@pallavoloforli: Poland and Brazil had the same resting time before this match. Russia has 1 day more before this round, Brazil has 1 day more before semifinals - all teams have 2 matches in 3 days. And yes, Brazil had the easiest way - in the 1st and 2nd round they had only one of the greatest team - Russia which played without opposite after Moroz's injury. Poland played against 3 teams from World League semifinals. Indeed, huge advantage and cheating from the host's side... Regarding cheating maybe you can say something about the system during WC in Italy? All was made for you and you did not take any medal so I think, you are afraid that Poland as host can do it now. However, it is still possible that Brazil beats Russia and Russia beats Poland and then Brazil and Russia go to semifinals. May the best team win.
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: It’s funny how you twist the facts to favor your thoughts. Poland was playing in the same place from the second round. Brazil was the first in their group and had to move from another city. Brazil should have stayed as they were first place. Also playing alternate days was a prerogative of the first placed teams, which means France and Brazil. The French got that, Brazil didn’t. Why? Because the Poles cheated. Russia has 2 injuries, Brazil has 3 injuries. The Poles changed the schedule to make these teams play 2 days in a row and have no time to recover.
What great team have Poland played in 1st and 2nd phase? When you played France both teams were qualified and there were mainly substitutes on the court. Everybody saw that Italy and USA were a mess. We lost Zaytsev. USA was a pale shade. Iran is alive because Mr. Velasco gave them a help. You should keep twisting things, maybe you will feel better.
Italy in 2010? It was a shame. Poland saw that and apparently didn’t learn or maybe they liked it. I know how to lose and I don’t make excuses. Italy didn’t deserve to win in 2010, Poland doesn’t deserve to win now, your team has no such great qualities. Struggling to beat Brazil without Murilo, with Wallace injured, with a help from Fonteles horrible passing. I remember your team struggling to beat a confuse Italian team without Zaytsev. I don’t know if Brazil can beat Russia again. If they lose, I hope Russia show their power in the finals. Or maybe France, like I said before.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli: Italian named Poles cheater. Do you remember circus that you made in 2010? You were the worst organizer ever. Polish team suffering from Michał Winiarski injury also. You are hyprocrites what system you made in 2010 host WCH forgot about fair play and teams were forced to cheating and losing matches like Brazil-Bulgaria ended with scandal. Your blablabla is only because Poland won and Brazilians must changed the city. How funny. Other teams were in group of death while Brazil was in the easiest pool like Russia. Other teams must travelled to another cities in previous rounds.
Koxiu 63 4
9 anos atrás
Like France, they changed the city 4 times and what? They dont complain
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@Koxiu: Italians treat Poles with pure hate just because of feel danger from them in european volleyball on the every side of this sport. Our league issues now it's time to show frustration after Italy shame in WCH in Poland and can't live in pain Poland is keep doing well, it's their worry about how ranking could be changed after this tournament. France, Iran is not their such rival like Poland, I know it well. Also Brazil is not rival. Italians want to dominate in Europe and how dare you can be better than me? Than me dominating 30-10 years ago... That sentiments hurt so much.
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli: No, you are funny and I don't twist the facts. Maybe you are young and you are not aware of that during longer tournaments it is normal to change locations. Until now both Brazil changed location once and Poland twice. So why Brazil is affected and Poland not? During World Cup in Japan 2011 all teams changed location many times and no one complained. And please don't make us guilty that other teams have injuries. We also have Winiarski, also Wlazły and Kubiak were injured directly before WC. You have 14 players so there is always possibility to replace the injured one.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: I think we should do the same for jelaous Italians in next tournament. After they win with strong team we will keep talking here they worth nothing, had luck, have no power. How sweet, already his Italian team proved his strenght and critize win team. You choosed very good moment, it's worth to laugh. Maybe Italians lost because beds were in not colour at hotels that they like?
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: You do twist the facts. Read the rules. Can you do that? It's simple. Brazil and Russia playing 2 days in a row. The rules were changed to benefit Poland. Pretend you don't know, pretend you have a great team. You should be ashamed like I was in 2010. Keep pretending you deserve, maybe it's good for you, if it makes you feel better.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli: Yeah, this your WCH 2010 rules = WCH 2014 rules. Purposely losing in your WCH 2010 compared to ours because some team changed city when France did it 4 times? Yeah Italy has amazing team. Keep cheating, purposely loses, scandals. Long, fair tournaments are not for you. Manipulators trying to hide how successful WCH 2014 is, in what style our team came back. Can you sleep well with that thoughts? I bet, not.
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli:
Just to explain againg. If you are comparing Poland's and Brazil's way to F6, and saying, that Poles had easy task - I will give you some facts. You may say, that nowadays USA, Italy are poor - but, they were 1st and 3rd team during WL2014, that was last international tournament, and even with injuries they are still strong. Beside - what is the other way to compare? Saying blindly that Russia and Brazil are the best?
Poland, anyway had to face actually all 5/6 teams that were on the top of WL2014 - and still meeting 6th team is ahead. What more - we're facing Argentina, Serbia, France - they're all great teams. So - by counting who else Poland should face, to prove anything? Cuba, or maybe Bulgaria? Please, write down your answear.

And about cheating: it is obvious that this is comercial tournament, that was planned way back to 2008-2010. There were some agreements written, with the cities, that if Poland advance to the f6 - they will play in Lodz. The same with Wroclaw - that's why we played there the first round.
9 anos atrás
@boniu1991: It’s amazing your capacity to distort facts. Rules, rules, rules… The rules were ignored. Poland should play in Lodz, but not change the order of the matches. Don’t you know? Yes, you know. Don’t you know changing that in the last minute screw the teams preparation? Yes, Russia and Brazil are the best teams and seeing one of them out because somebody else cheated would be bad. Italy and USA were lame. Argentina great? No comments. You played France for friendly, lots of substitutes, nobody cared. Keep lying to yourself.
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli: Ok, so now you have admitted that only thing which is not OK is that Poland play 1st and 3rd match. Other arguments from our side made you silent. I would like to inform you that an official correspondence that Poland will play 1st and 3rd match came to ALL teams on Saturday and that was accepted by FIVB before. And no one protested. Tell me why? They could do it immediately. It is the only thing which has been changed during WC, all other rules were known before and are followed. I agree that 1st team should play 1st and 3rd match, but it does not have so huge influence as you insist. And one more thing - match against France was not friendly, it decided about 1st place in the group. Now you can go and cry further. That's all from my side, have a nice evening and enjoy today's matches ?
9 anos atrás
@kristoff: I didn’t agree with the other points, just emphasized the most absurd of them. I’m shocked with your capacity to pretend. Hope you had a great night. Have a good life.
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
@pallavoloforli: Ok, you have your rights.. and we have our rights.. so i think this discussion doesn't make sense. Regardless of our convictions the best teams will be at podium, no matter how often teams changed their locations, in which day they have a break.. That's all.
9 anos atrás
+5
[comentário removido]
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@Black_Magic: Gracias Spanish friend. ? It's a pleasure to see congrats from fan who don't try to hide our strenght and our sometimes vain enormous public not liked honestly by our rivals is not mixed with our sport strenght. Polish party is Polish party, own buisness of public. When you are weak, no matter in what hall you play, with full of people or empitness and silence. When it's not offensive but you are laughing so loud and having fun with claping hands it shouldn't be mixed with result of match.
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
That was a real drama with my multiple heart attacks ? Beautifull victory but definitely not decisive, Russia waits for us ?
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
For all respect for Brazilians. Where is the sport spirit? They couldn't stand that they lost against Poles. Just after match they went to the locker room without entering to the press conference..
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@pio89: Nobody cares, as well Bernardo showed fuck you to our journalists. Brazilians felt they are going to lose before match. Bruno didn't appear in conference when they arrived the day before yesterday to Łódź. It's an excuse for their sport weakness, suffering in match with Korea showed it clearly they have problems. The only serious rival they had was Russia. Murilo is not only Brazilian team, Winiarski is not only Poland. He fell down in match with Iran, serious problems with back and didn't play but Italian user didn't want to write about it just because only Brazilian team must have injuries nobody else. Brazilians are nice only when Polish team keept losing with them, it was hey how cute you are we love you, but when you win the sweet words go to the bin.
przemek16Author 808 17
9 anos atrás
@xyz: According to siatka.org, Bernardo Rezende was so outrageous after the game versus Poland that he showed middle finger to the journalist of Polish Radio 3!
Allegedly, the reason is journalist cheered for Poland, and was sitting right behind the Brazilian bench.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@przemek16: Polish team finally got out from hole and it's hard to accept for some national teams who stood with us regulary on podiums several years ago but forgot we had troubles with Anastasi and team with full of such potential may get out from troubles and come back. Anastasi quit, the worst efficient players left, Bernardo admitted before yesterday match Polish team playing the best volleyball ever. This style may be only compared with 2006 year, even next successive years not. Wlazły scored yesterday 31 points, Kłos 7 blocks, Konarski 4 aces in key moments. These players is pure picture of our league strenght. Always enourmous public when we host is reason to can't stand us. When you keep wining and public dancing for you and singing for you, it's the worst that can be unbearable for other ambitious teams.
9 anos atrás
I hope we will be in the top 4. Good game tomorrow and I had almost a heart attack ? You can say what you want, but Poland deserve to go into last round, also as Iran and France. I hope that those teams go further.
airesmaeel 66 2
9 anos atrás
thanks admin for correcting the flags !
airesmaeel 66 2
9 anos atrás
My prediction:
Group G : France, Iran, Germany
Group H : Poland, Brazil, Russia
JRios 201 6
9 anos atrás
[comentário removido]
pio89 34 3
9 anos atrás
@JRios: They have played good volleyball but you know Russians played so bad.. Why they so often served on Murilo? I don't understand this.. Hope Poland will win today.
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
@JRios: Actually many of us we were for Brazil and some had the opinion that Brazil in such situations plays their best volleyball.
9 anos atrás
+3
Ive just read article written by one of Russian journalist saying that everything in this championship is being made to help polsih team. What the hell? He wrote that even match France vs Poland was pre-arranged because he was watching that match in bar with russian and brazilian team and even waiters were prepared to serve food 5 sets and of course it was pre-arranged cuz Antiga is French. He also wrote that drawing was pre-aranged to help polish team. How being with two the best team in the world can help?? Nobody in his right mind would rather play with Russia or Brazil if alternative is Germany or Iran. This is so insane....
About Brazil...I can understand that they were frustrated that they had to move to another city but this was first adavantage Poland took as a host in this Championship. We were much harder way to be in this place than Russia or Brazil...oh and during last Chamiopnship in Italy Poland played two days in row like Brazil now and I didn't hear complaining.
I hope in next chamipnship in polish group we will play with Russia, Brazil, USA, Serbia, Italy and France....let make it easy for Poland.....
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
@dreamandhope: This is fact the biggest rival in volleyball Russians and some Italians like this user here "Pallavoloforli" feel big hate to Polish team playing good because "Only my country must dominate in my continent, nobody else".I know Russia and Italy also hate with each other (Berutto vs Spiridonov etc.) but in our cases is happening from fans/journalists of these rivals. Sadly fans from volleyball countries in Europe can't live in peace with each other and wonder all day how to stick pin in someone. Have you ever seen USA fan against Brazilian, no because they're American. But European people are really complexed and we're talking about one of the biggest countries in Europe so what's in this case happening with Serbia, Bulgaria etc? Give a gun for their sport fans? With these mentality all Europeans will kill with each other, mentally totally backward people. Is easy to say I love you to our organizators and at the same time say something different to local media of this people because they are naive and think "Organizator couldn't hear this so I can talk what i want to justify for my country why team we represent lose that decisions of tournament weren't fair". Russian guy blamed Polish team we planned match with France with result 3-2. Russian medias are on the level of North Korea but the problem is also in other countries in Europe be so envious when someone is doing something good and be happy of that.
Black_girl 11 1
9 anos atrás
Poland in semifinal!!
9 anos atrás
Poland vs Germany, Brazil vs France it's all clear ?
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
I'm so glad about Poland. And good that semis are on different hours because it will be a pleasure to watch Brazil - France, both teams play the most beautiful volleyball on this tournament.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
+2
@oioi: Wlazły show vs Grozer show cannot wait.
airesmaeel 66 2
9 anos atrás
My prediction:
1st: Brazil
2nd: Poland
3rd: France
4th: Germany
5th: Russia
6th: Iran
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
I think France is going to make sensation and they beat Brazilians to make them very tired by their defense what is irritating for rival. They play like snakes, so flexible. Sidibe is hard to stop and Marechal is king of "strong shooting" to rival you can't create any action. It's annoying he's so regular.
Brazilians should stop complaining they changed one time city when France changed city 4 Times, so win by France would overthrow Brazilians crying.
I'm afraid of Grozer too and springs in Kaliberda feet but both Brazil and Poland have also arguments.
But I think final Poland-Brazil will not happen... I have that feeling. It would be so easy.
przemek16Author 808 17
9 anos atrás
+2

Volvich in action...
vtnklmdc 686 14
9 anos atrás
+1
@przemek16: I will do the same like Polish fans, good job ;)
and Artem work and train hard :) https://volleybox.net/artem-volvich-spike-under-the-net-m9713
przemek16Author 808 17
9 anos atrás
+2
@vtnklmdc: ? amazing attack ?
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
But to be honest - we don't know who show middle finger first - polish fans or Volvich...
Of course he's an athlete - so he need to stay focus and respect fans even they provokes, but after such a emotional game... He's just a human.
reggie095 14 3
9 anos atrás
@przemek16:
1st meter spike, class.
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
Poland in Final ? Very hard match and not nice to watch but exhaustion and lack of proper concentration was almost fatal for us. Hopefully we'll see final were teams play their best volleyball. Wlazly a hero again.
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
I was wrong, Poland-Brazil final, 2006 came back! ?
xyz 18 1
9 anos atrás
Individual awards:
Best setter: Lukas Kampa (leading so long time as 1st)
Best server: Gyorgy Grozer (nobody can beat him, he got it)
Best spiker: Mariusz Wlazły, 2nd even here Kaliberda, wow.
Best scorer: Mariusz Wlazły
Best receiver: Murilo (2nd is Kubiak so it may be changed in stats after today final match but only in case if Kubiak will play, 3rd Kaliberda)
Best digger: Jenia Grebennikov
Best blocker: Marcus Bohme, so so close is Karol Kłos
http://poland2014.fivb.org/en/results_and_statistics
Joachim7 321 4
9 anos atrás
@xyz: For me the all star should have been:
Setter: Bruno
Opposite: Wlazly
OHs: Ngapeth and Kaliberda
MB: Lucas and Klos
Libero: Grebennikov
9 anos atrás
+1
I love you guys!!! ? We are the champions! ?
RenanZ 1538 15
9 anos atrás
+5
What a match....
My personnal congratulations to Poland NT for this awesome victory, and as well for the Polish Fans
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
I'm glad, I'm fucking very glad ?
boniu1991 41 2
9 anos atrás
+1
Gold Poland!!! Great match! Congrats also to Brazil. Spodek flew away with you all!!!
kristoff 161 3
9 anos atrás
And who is the best player of the WC gold medal match? Mateusz Mika - incredible ? I was affraid that his talent got lost, but Blain made a wonder in Montpellier!
Congratulations Brazil, it was one of the best WC matches I can remember. Espescially congratulations to Murilo, after so many injuries, really strong personality. Congratulations to Germany and also Iran - good to have fresh power in volleyball ?
oioi 370 5
9 anos atrás
+1
Four flagship players ended their NT career after tournament: Zagumny, Ignaczak, Winiarski, Wlazly. Altough Winiarski might return for Olympics in Rio while Wlazly will probably not. Reason? They don't want to share it with public opinion except for the fact that they want to end career while undefeated. But other reasons might be mostly back and knee injuries (both have frail health) and as a family men they don't want to sacrifice any more time away from families. I understand that and consider them all LEGENDS ?
Berny 606 6
9 anos atrás
cg Poland!
But I have to say for me the worst watchable volleyball ever. No normal broadcasting and also after match is uploaded is already deleted due to copyright stupid polish tv.
Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking