[Fixed] Notifications. Notification can be selected only by clicking on checkbox

+1
2020-12-14 • 2027 defa görüntülendi • 8 replies

Actual: the only checkbox is clickable. need to be a sniper to hit. Not comfortable to use if you want to select 5+, all the time you need to shot like CS:GO pro player.

Expected: all div should be clickable. After clicking on the div, the checkbox is marked as selected. Clicking again → unselected.

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

This page needs a lot of UX, UI improvements. Will be implemented sometime.

sitenoise 334 9
3 yıl önce
+1

I gotta admit I don't know where half the stuff we're talking about today is located ? I just spent five minutes trying to find the page located in the screenshot above and came up empty ?

S…k 717 16
3 yıl önce
+1

@sitenoise Haha, it is on the bell ‘notifications’ icon, under the 4 most recent notifications that are displayed at the top, you have a button “Show all user actions”. It's here.

sitenoise 334 9
3 yıl önce
+2

@Sherlock Indeed it is. Ha! I must not be as busy as ya'll. I think I've seen it before but never needed to see ‘all user actions'. I might change that to say “Show all Notifications”

Speaking of ‘actions’, underneath all the videos on the home page it has “Post Impressions” (which I assume is ‘views’ because the icon looks like an eyeball) and “Post Interactions”. What are “Post Interactions”?

Vitalii LatyshAuthor 81 11
3 yıl önce
+1

@sitenoise agreed, all tooltips are confused. “Post Impressions”, “Post interactions” - weird. Views, Comments, Shares, Likes, Dislikes - clear and straight, a user does not need to question.

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

@sitenoise
Post Impressions - how many times users saw that movie/news/link/post (scrolled the screen to that item)
Post interactions - how many times video was played / article, link, post page was opened

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

@sitenoise @VitaliiLatysh tooltips have been changed and should be more clear now.

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

Issue described in main thread have been fixed.

Voleybolla ilgili iş teklifleri alınYeni bir kulüp mü arıyorsunuz?İş teklifleri alınVoleybolla ilgili iş teklifleri alın
Yeni bir kulüp mü arıyorsunuz?İş teklifleri alın