[Open] Player profile. Misleading field naming

2020-12-12 • 1726 defa görüntülendi • 6 replies

Why is naming ‘Second’? It is sport nationality. Notice: the value just was set wrong.

S…k 717 16
3 yıl önce
+1

Well, a lot of people on earth have two (or more) nationalities, I don't see the problem.

Vitalii LatyshAuthor 81 11
3 yıl önce
+1

@Sherlock there is concern about proper valid naming at first. The second concern someone approved non-sense data. Wilfredo first nationality is Cuba, not Poland. It is non-sense, that Cuba is a second nationality. Where is the logic?

S…k 717 16
3 yıl önce

@VitaliiLatysh I agree with you, but I have another point of view. I answered you on the other topic that you've created concerning this issue.

3 yıl önce
+1

@Sherlock could you please imaging your profile here. You are originally from France. You changed the sport nationality to Moldova, for example. Someone put under your ‘Nationality’ field Moldova, and ‘Second nationality’ - France. If you accept this weird logic with ‘yes, I agree, but I have another point of view’, I do not have any concerns and will close the thread.

S…k 717 16
3 yıl önce

@VitaliiLatysh Well, from a volleyball-centered point of view yes I accept it because, I'll play for the Moldovan national team ! But only on volleybox, not on Wikipedia for example.

3 yıl önce
+2

@Sherlock Thank you. I got your point. Until this topic is closed, anyone else? What do you think? @Volleybox @sitenoise @Dorien 

Temporarily disabled
Voleybolcular sıralamasıEn iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını gösterVoleybolcular sıralaması
En iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını göster