Original and heroic! The Chinese women's volleyball team made a funny appearance, and the bruises on the girls' legs are distressing

Original and heroic! The Chinese women's volleyball team made a funny appearance, and the bruises on the girls' legs are distressing

Vincent Kong 2023-05-26 • 1025 defa görüntülendi • 2

Roster List

Outsider hitter: #YunluWang , #HuiZhong , #YingyingLi, #QingqingDu 

Middle Blocker: (captain) #XinyueYuan,  #HanyuYang , #YiGao , #YuanyuanWang 

Opposite Hiiter: #XiangyuGong, #YixinZheng 

Setter: #LinyuDiao, #XiaotingXu

Libero: #FeifanNi #MengjieWang 

#China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023 

On May 26, Beijing time, women's volleyball player Gao Yi posted a group photo of the side attack team on social media, and wrote in a message: "There is sun in my heart, and strength under my feet!"

As can be seen from the photos, the captain Yuan Xinyue led the five girls in the sub-offensive team to pose in funny poses together. Netizens commented and liked the loving picture: "I can't see the legs of Guozi (Yuan Xinyue's nickname), other The four girls have bruises on their legs, and they have worked hard during the training camp", "I look forward to the sub-offensive team can reproduce the blocking power of the North-South Great Wall (referring to Yan Ni and Xu Yunli) in the past", "Looking forward to Gao Xiaoyi, the offense is not to worry about, I hope There is progress in blocking", "The relationship between the players is really good, the Chinese women's volleyball team is really a united and loving group", "Zeng Jieya is still relatively young, and the other four are old faces", "Looking forward to Kill the Quartet on the VNL, the secondary attack team cheers."

It is reported that the Chinese women's volleyball team has already gone to Japan. Among the five girls participating in the training camp, the newcomer Zeng Jieya was not selected for the first week's 14-man list. Judging from the arrangement of head coach Cai Bin, captain Yuan Xinyue will still occupy one of the main secondary offensive positions, while the other main position is likely to continue to be held by Wang Yuanyuan. Yang Hanyu and Gao Yi will mainly wait for opportunities on the bench, because the schedule of the World Women's Volleyball National League is relatively long, and the strength gap between the teams is also relatively obvious. Therefore, it is foreseeable that every girl will have a chance to play.

For the Chinese women's volleyball team led by Cai Bin, the secondary offense is a very important part of the tactical system. However, due to the general increase in the offensiveness of the serving of the women's volleyball teams in the world, how to make better use of the side attack while ensuring a good pass will become one of the problems that the Chinese women's volleyball team needs to focus on solving during the VNL period. . The cooperation between the main setter Diao Linyu and several secondary attackers will also determine whether the Chinese women's volleyball team can play the fastball of the secondary attacker alive. The Chinese women's volleyball team, whose collective height exceeds 1.90 meters, is in excellent physical condition, and the future is worth looking forward to. 

2 yorum

Marshall Samantha 1
10 ay önce

Beautiful and talented girls

#avatar game

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
10 ay önce

#China #VolleyballNationsLeague2023  ?This is very good news for fans of this team. Yes, the photos will speak to fans of the girl, who are happy to play for the best women's volleyball team in the world - the Chinese national team. ❤️Good luck in the VNL 2023 tournament and will fight to the last ball in the every match. ?? Go go China! ?