The best Video-Maker

2013-04-17 • 4086 defa görüntülendi • 10 replies
Well guys as you know, here we have manys good video-makers, but recently i only see full games and that race( video-editors) for me is in danger of extintion, so here is my proposal to this site, make a contest, every month or in when you decide, the rules are simple for example now comes the liga serie A finals well, somebody can give the links for download the games and make a video about it, the thing is because is a contest there will be limits for example two weeks for edit the video, nor limits about music, a good video in sports work when the event is recently finish, i dont see the point in create a movie when the event was 1 or 2 months ago, thats stupid or very repetitive like i see in many cases, for example the beatiful slow motion the world league final 8 of 2011 in this moment if anyone create another video about that i kill myself( just kidding). if the subject its not an event but a player well the administrator can give us some game to download or we can do by ourselves i mean my objective is search quality over quantity, and well i really miss the videos of sllaveq or that guy "network" and others video makers like Nagor or Erka when i enter to this site i create one but when i saw that everybody was only uploading matches i lose that motivation well people we can decide what can be the subject, as i say i cannot put any limitation about the music because is boring have a same event with a same music is stupid only limits about the release i think this can be a god challenge, i know that people here are very bussy but come on it doesn have to be a masterpiece just try and have fun doing it :)

#Volleyboxnetusers

Joel2718 426 7
10 yıl önce
k i didnt read your whole thing but erka's movies are usually really nice to watch
eRKa 861 11
10 yıl önce
+1
nice words from someone who made video, I watched like thousands times. serious man, I have this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbkAF93qW5k on my phone and desktop, I watch it before every match I have. I dream about 100 000 views on youtube, YOU HAVE 1 157 041 ! thx for motivation my friend.
NightFox 1457 14
10 yıl önce
RevanExtasisAuthor 746 11
10 yıl önce
+1
lets make a contest and we will see who is the best im in ?
NightFox 1457 14
10 yıl önce
+4
There is no such thing as the best. Everybody like different kind of movies. I like eRKa's type, some others like else. So it's pointless I think.
raylight 3006 15
10 yıl önce
I am the beast video maker ?
bitka 673 10
10 yıl önce
+1
NightFox - for you it's pointless but it will make this site more alive and we will see here more movies which all want to see so i think it's very good idea
RevanExtasisAuthor 746 11
10 yıl önce
+1
yes ray i can download the match to from rutracker and upload it to my yout account and get the same points than you have, its a shame that somebody receive points for comments or upload matches, we wanna se videos, some creative work not entire game which perfectly i can see on youtube ?
raylight 3006 15
10 yıl önce
+1
Revan - first I found tens of matches in places you can't search, not only in rutracker, see how much I have uploaded
Second - I made tens of videos here, some very good, other decent
Third - beast is not best, it means I put beast music on my videos
qsek 831 10
10 yıl önce
+2
vtnklmdc!!!
Temporarily disabled
Voleybolcular sıralamasıEn iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını gösterVoleybolcular sıralaması
En iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını göster