Wilfredo is Marshall comments.

John17 151
2013-03-23 • 5073 defa görüntülendi • 22 replies
Can someone explain the utility of these comments ?

#Volleyboxnetusers

Wilfredo is Marshall comments.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 yıl önce
+7
We all did. Nothing personnal Wilfredo, but this is really annoying.

About your videos, you have uploaded few interesting videos about players, matches and actions, but most of them are extremely senseless, like Mateo's Dacing ?!?!

Some time ago Chrison asked why the popularity of the site was falling down.
Well, I think we are loosing the focus on quality footage in order to gain some points!
John17Author 151 7
11 yıl önce
+3
Totally agree with you guys..i was affraid to be alone to find that Wilfredo spamming our site.
rafaello94 126 11
11 yıl önce
+3
From my point of view there is too many uploaded movies which are not the authority of our users. i mean it's nice to watch some of the full games but there are too many of those reports and other completely unnecessary movies.
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 yıl önce
+4
ohhhh someone has envy of wilfredo hahahaha, come on we discuss this one time and i get banned instead of him, wilfredo( not the real one of course) only have that "goal" to be the first in the " ranking" that someone creates to make this a competetition, he dont create movies he just upload movies for other people, but hey he gets the point, one more time they are fedding the troll doing this, one more thing, i dont know if is correct get points by your comments, since comments are just opinion and thats all, wilfredo dont give his opinion he just want another more comment to enlarge his big list, and when he sees thatn someone is triying to pass him he attack when the person are sleeping and when you wake up you see all the page full of his nosenses. thats it.
NightFox 1457 14
11 yıl önce
+7
If chirson make a section "recommended" movies like in the torrents it would be better. The people will know what is classy and what's not.
camnow 380 4
11 yıl önce
+1
Ok, comment right this have no sens, but I'm chilling out of it, who cares? I agree with you guys.
RenanZ 1538 15
11 yıl önce
+2
First of all, lets be fair, Wilfredo isn't the only one....

Secondly, I think that therecommended movies could be those that have been created, like those Highlights that NightFox and Raylight are use to creat, not just any video grab from youtube.
Someone 875 10
11 yıl önce
+5
We should really talk about the popularity of the site.

But I think that Wilfredo is not a problem. He is a guy, who writes everything what is already on his mind without a thought, but he loves volleyball.

1. First of all I think that @NightFox is right. There should be recommended movies. And the only ones should be presented on the main site. I've said it some time before... There shouldn't be waiting movies, but all other movies, which are not presented on the main site.

2. Secondly: I think that we should communicate more. There are a lot of views, but not too many comments. There is definitely too less talks between us. I don't know how to solve it.

3. But I think that we can make the site better. We know eachother sometime from this site and I hope we are some kind a community.
11 yıl önce
+4
How about this idea.

Since we have this waiting room for movies, the admins can see which movie is trending and which not.
For example, casa modena harlem shake has allready 4 thumbs up. And Travica-Pajenk vs Zaytsev-Podrascanin has none.
So the harlem shake gets to home screen and the Travica-Pajenk vs Zaytsev-Podrascanin goes to a subcategory.

We still got the option to see whatever is available, but for outsiders and the volleyball community it's more easy to find the real deal. the good stuff, the quality pieces.
It would be a waist to decline everything. Some pieces are really decent!
zver 995 13
11 yıl önce
+4
harlem shake on the main site? ?OOOO are you fuck*ng kidding me?
NightFox 1457 14
11 yıl önce
+1
Yes, put gangnam style too if you want.
vtnklmdc 686 14
11 yıl önce
+3
I think that top 5 rated movies should be on the main page instead for example top fanclubs and "recommended movies" in my opinion is a good idea ?
11 yıl önce
+1
haha ZvEr, you might suffer from some kind of dyslexia. But I hope you get the idea ? It was just an example.
Besides, the admins can decide what is crap and what not. i hope the quality of movies get better soon <3
vtnklmdc 686 14
11 yıl önce
+9
I also think that big problem is fact that everyone wants to watch new movies and there is no one to do them ? come on guys everyone can make a movie also "users" ?
9 yıl önce
@vtnklmdc: is there any programm i can download to make a video?
Someone 875 10
11 yıl önce
+2
@vtnklmdc
You're right. I will do new movies I promise. But I must learn how to make it. I think I can do some movies about interesting details of volleyball.
11 yıl önce
I agree with someone, dyingflutsman and vtnklmdc.

All my commenting and video posting is not a negative thing, I was just trying to give some liveliness to the site. As someone said too many video, to little comments. I'm trying to improve the site, but a lot of you believed otherwise.

vtnklmdc I think I have the windows movie maker program but the problem is where do I find the actions of players. Do I just take somebody's video and edit out some actions and put them in my video?
You got to teach me some stuff. because I would really like to make my own video! ?
Also is it possible to get action from tv to computer. It there such thing as a tv to computer converter?

zver 995 13
11 yıl önce
@dyingflutsman very bad example ?
Nightmare 8 1
11 yıl önce
+1
He can't beat raylight for now ?)
How old are u? I think he/she is baby and he is really workless cm on all movies !
RevanExtasis 746 11
11 yıl önce
+3
Movie Maker XD, dude everybody here download the entire games and then they pick the best action, why you dont wanna do that ??? you learn more instead stealing footage of the others creators. grow up
raylight 3006 15
11 yıl önce
+3
You people should know better. Chrison wrote the code of the bot, called "Wilfredo is Marshall" for a 15 minutes after a night of too much alcohol and women and now he is cashing out money for more alcohol, women and women on alcohol, while his creation upregulates the site activity to place it higher in the search engines ranking systems
11 yıl önce
The truth is out!
Voleybolcular sıralamasıEn iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını gösterVoleybolcular sıralaması
En iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını göster