Rising Star of Belarus Liabiodkina

Rising Star of Belarus Liabiodkina

uwit 2024-05-14 • 95 vues

Last week, the young players of Team Belarus won the bronze medal at the 2020 # EuroVolleyU19W held in Zenica and Osijek, placing third for the second time after 2002.
Volha Palcheuskaya, former setter of the Belarusian national team, who retired from the sport two years ago due to a knee injury, helped a group of talented players achieve such an outstanding result. Among these players, team captain and cross-setter Kseniya Liabiodkina stood out. Kseniya looks set to follow in the footsteps of her coach, who won the # EuroVolleyU19W bronze medal in 2002 at the age of 17. This 182 cm tall girl has all the features that can make her one of the future stars of European Volleyball.

The girl with such destructive features is a member of Minchanka MINSK and wears the jersey of the same club as the four members of the team competing in Zenica: Anastasiya Shahun, Lizaveta Bahayeva, Lizaveta Aliseika and Emilia Mikanovich. Liabiodkina is one of two Belarusian players named to the #EuroVolleyU19W Dream Team, along with middle blocker Darya Sauchuk.

“I started playing volleyball when I was nine years old. “I was at summer camp when a coach noticed me,” says #KseniyaLiabiodkina . “Of course I want to continue to grow and develop, but I know that everything has its time. I trained with the National Team. “I hope this is not the only time and I hope that I will be able to play with my senior colleagues again in the future,” she continues.

Kseniya was emotionally exhausted after the championship in Zenica. “Our team knows how to win if we work in harmony and do not relax. Of course, our wish was to make it to the gold medal match, but we were unable to do so for several reasons. I was most afraid of losing the bronze medal match in this championship. “My team and I have experienced this before, and you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy for a feeling like this,” she admits. Therefore, I am very happy that we finally achieved the goal and did it together without disappointing our coach. I really wanted to help and support our coach Volha because we are the first team he worked with as head coach and I am happy that we did this, ”says Kseniya.
Liabiodkina became the third best scorer of the competition with a score of 96 points, behind France's Guewe Diouf (112) and Serbia's Vanja Savic (98).

https://www.voleybolaktuel.com/belarusun-yukselen-yildizi-liabiodkina/

0 commentaires

Créer le site web pour une agence de volley-ballÊtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre siteCréer le site web pour une agence de volley-ball
Êtes-vous le propriétaire de l'agence de volley-ball ?Créez votre site