2023-11-24 • 820 defa görüntülendi • 5 replies

A question? Has no one taken care of Italy's women's serie a? Because if you go to their table, there are no updates! And they are what I can see already in the 4th round!

Arne GunnarssonAuthor 3 1
3 ay önce

I don't want to be nosy! But now we are there again! Update for Italy Serie A ladies? one month backlog again! I know that it is managed in their spare time and that the admin does not get paid for the time they put in! But what happens is that many people stop following vollybox. And that's not so good!

avid 102 8
3 ay önce

@ArneGunnarsson the league standings are found here… you are more than welcome to peruse them there… https://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/classifica/

mzaratem 386 24
3 ay önce

@ArneGunnarsson I think that no one looks at volleybox at the ranking of each league because they are on flashscore, volleybox is more for transfers, news, video highlights, info player,predictions,  etc.

Arne GunnarssonAuthor 3 1
3 ay önce

@mzaratem Yes, that's a way of thinking! But if the updates in the tables were taken care of, I would think it would generate more people following this page! It would, among other things, be comprehensive. And you would not have to jump to other pages to get the right results in different tables. I am not writing this to be snarky, but because I am convinced that this is the case.

3 ay önce

I like volleyball too much, I think all the players in the Serie A are strong

Voleybolcular sıralamasıEn iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını gösterVoleybolcular sıralaması
En iyi voleybolcu kim?Oyuncular sıralamasını göster