Andrea Pintér: The target is the group leader!

Andrea Pintér: The target is the group leader!

uwit 2024-05-15 • 93 Aufrufe

With the victory in Cyprus and the victory of the Ukrainians in Portugal, it became clear that the Hungarian women's volleyball team will participate in next year's continental tournament. Swietelsky-Békéscsaba's new signing #AndreaPintér  briefly assessed relegation and is already looking forward to the highly anticipated Hungarian-Portuguese match in Békéscsaba on Saturday.

Thanks to the victories against Cyprus and the success of the Ukrainians in Portugal, their right to participate in the European Championship was assured. How do you rate the output? Was there a little celebration or was it after the last home game?
Of course, we are very happy to have survived, but the series is not over yet, so there is some time left to celebrate.

The qualifying series is not over yet, because first comes the rematch against Ukraine and then you close the series against Portugal in Békéscsaba. What is the purpose of these meetings?
We want to finish the group as leaders by winning the remaining 2 matches.

So far you have only been to Békéscsaba as an opponent, but now you can play as Swietelsky-Békéscsaba's player. Are you waiting for the domestic launch?
I'm looking forward to playing in Békéscsaba because the atmosphere in the room is always great and a win would be a good end to the summer programme.

In the hands of Andreas Vollmer, a confident, good volleyball team is starting to take shape. Is the team unit as good on the inside as it looks on the outside?
The team became more cohesive with each passing week and I think it was noticeable in these matches.

How do you see your own role in the team?
I try to convey the energy within me and always aim for the maximum to do my best.

https://www.hunvolley.info/pr_a/101/003/p_003.asp?p_hir_kod=562&p_hir_kod_ev=2022&p_fo_cim=PinterAndrea:acsoportelsosegacel!

0 Kommentare

SpielerinnenrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerinnenranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen