sitenoise 334
+2
S…k 717 16
vor 3 Jahre
+1

First, for my own curiosity, what is that tournament ??

After, to answer a lot a questions about tournaments, they are two main problems about creating tournaments. The first one is about clubs and national teams participating to the same tournament but you already tried. The second is about location, sometimes foreign clubs/national teams come to play a national tournament. It this precise case you have to put the settings to “Continent” (and even “World” if needed).

I put this tournament on “Continent → Asia” instead of just “Country” and I managed to add Macau and Hong Kong. ?

sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
vor 3 Jahre
+2

@PierreFoucault It's like their National Olympics, a multi-sport event every four years. Word on the street for volleyballers is that it is THEE tournament to raise the fan juices and player pride. I think it also impacts a lot of players' future salaries and advancements.

Thanks for solving that problem.

Another thing about some tournaments that's probably minor in the grand scheme of things is that “Club” tournaments get tagged as “seasonal” like 202½2 (← LOL).  I suppose it's okay because the rosters are in line with that, but it's not really a fall to spring thing. 

S…k 717 16
vor 3 Jahre
+1

@sitenoise Oh okay I understand. As an external viewer who doesn't know anything, we get easily lost with all those tournaments. Same thing with Japan. ? It's like your “March Madness” but every four years instead of every year.

Well, as you are the one who handles this tournaments, I guess, once you added all the teams, that you can change the parameters to “national teams” in order to get this result. I changed it, and it works. Feel free to take charge of your tournament back, it was the just to try and I guess it 2021 and not 2022 but it works.

You should not forget to put it back to “Clubs and national teams” to add other editions haha or you will mindfuck yourself. ?

sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
vor 3 Jahre
+1

@PierreFoucault Thanks for your experienced dive into this. 

I'm just trying to improve the coverage of Chinese volleyball here. As mentioned, I'm in over my head and it's difficult to get straight forward info. I tackle these projects hoping a Chinese citizen/fan might notice it and decide to fix it and take up the mantle. That's how things seem to grow here: someone with a knowledge and passion takes it up.

S…k 717 16
vor 3 Jahre

@sitenoise I searched on Wikipedia, seems pretty fun, I'd like to have this tried in France.

Yeah, a lot of people add tons of data for their own country that's pretty cool ! You are the one for Japan so far it seems.

SpielerinnenrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerinnenranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen