Sports teaches a lot

Sports teaches a lot

uwit 2024-05-25 • 162 Aufrufe • 1

Elena KOZYRYATSKAYA-SEREDA: “Sports teaches a lot”

#OlenaKozyriatskaSereda , captain of the Orbita-ZNU women's volleyball team, was born in Zaporozhye. She loves sports and especially volleyball. That's why she decided to tie her life to it.

- In the 4th grade, a coach came to school and invited tall girls to the volleyball section. So, almost by chance, I linked my life with professional sports. At first I didn't think it would be this serious, I saw the training as a hobby, we were playing pioneer ball. The first coach is Viktor Aleksandrovich Molchanov. Already in the 7th grade, I transferred to the sports class and started seriously playing volleyball.

What is your greatest achievement in sports?

The biggest achievement is the Ukrainian Cup and the title of Ukrainian champions (season 2008/2009), and in general there were still many unforgettable moments in my sports career!

Every person has their own formula for success Elena, what secret of success do you keep?

The secret of success... I don't know, it seems to me that faith is! Belief that you will succeed, that you can and will overcome anything! Of course, combined with faith, work, diligence and honesty! As they say: "No water flows under a lying stone"! For myself, I am always guided by two main life principles - "Everything that is done is for the better!", "And everything that does not kill us makes us stronger!" . I can recommend it to anyone making any attempt to move forward and never stop!

Elena, what turning points happened in your life?

For an athlete, these are the moments when you're likely to get injured... And then you think: "What should I do next, or should I push forward through pain and fear?" Sports teaches you a lot! Most importantly, this is a very good school of life!

https://www.volleyball.ua/news/3281-ieliena-kozyriatskaia-sierieda-sport-uchit-ochien-mnoghomu

1 Kommentar

Attougui EssamVN 1
vor 2 Tage

She is a talent. I absolutely admire her talent Head Soccer

SpielerinnenrankingWer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigenSpielerinnenranking
Wer ist der beste Volleyballspieler aller Zeiten?Spielerranking anzeigen