All Volleyball Websites (Part 2)

Berny 606 6
12 anni fa
+1
Are you volleyball addicted? I think, here you can do your volleyball deviant behaviour well ? I spend here a lot of time of my day and I I did not see all videos here ? haha and matches mainly. Its very helpfull in playing.
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
+2
Berny, do you see the last two sites mentioned here above (pianeta volley and dotvolley)? Well they're both sites where I usually discuss of volleyball with others addicted like us ? You know, when you don't play...at least you must talk about it ?
Wilfredo_is_MarshallAuthor 4186 20
12 anni fa
Yes, I am addicted!!!! I sometimes read my rulebook! I just try to find dome interesting rules. Did you know there is a specific light brightness and temperature for FIVB games.

pearl recommended the two sites! Thx pearl! They are good websites ?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
proud 722 9
12 anni fa
"Did you know there is a specific light brightness and temperature for FIVB games." - Yep ? But apparently CEV doesn't have the same rule.The hall in Karlovy Vary,that was used for the last Euro championship had hockey lighting.
@ Wilfredo_is_Marshall - You should make a tread about such little known rules ?
Basil 47 1
12 anni fa
http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-11.html VB matches online almost everyday and FREE
http://www.volleyball1on1.com drills and advices from high level coaches and players
pearl 1003 11
12 anni fa
@Wilfredo: I'm glad to read you like the sites I "suggested"; and, yes, I find they're very good...the only thing is that their both in Italian. Are you able to read them all the same? Hope so ?

@Kjeldhor: this site you linked "volleyfans" is it good?
Kjeldhor 1059 17
12 anni fa
@pearl: that's a forum, sometime u find a great people and somtimes u find stupid... that's life
Unisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavoloStai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla listaUnisciti alla lista dei giocatori in cerca di un club di pallavolo
Stai cercando un nuovo club di pallavolo?Unisciti alla lista