Yuan Xiao who rarely shows her negative emotion, showed her true feeling yesterday

Yuan Xiao who rarely shows her negative emotion, showed her true feeling yesterday

Vincent Kong 2023-09-25 • 526 visualizações • 1

Xiao Yuan, who rarely shows her negative emotions, showed her true feelings yesterday after leading her team around the field to thank her.

Our captain has done a great job and is worthy of this bar on her chest. Although this victory has nothing to do with qualifying, it is still important. I hope the girls can unload their psychological burden and get some emotional release from this victory. 

#China #WorldOlympicQualification2024 #FIVBChallengerCup2024 

Li Yingying: Relaxed state of mind. More peace and stability, no wasted tuition fees 

Wang Yuanyuan:When you see the difference, you can gain experience so that next time you can do better.

Diao Linyu: This time, if you release the joy and compete for prizes from the Asian Games, it will be even better. 

Wu Menjie: On the field today, I actually tried my best to show my youthful courage. I don't have any comments. Just call me to the field I will go down without hesitation.

Gong: Even if the result isn't what we wanted. But along the way it was great. During the competition it was both controllable and uncontrollable. We must learn to release ourselves during competition. Deal with problems in time and look forward. Chinese women's volleyball still has hope 

#YingyingLi #YuanyuanWang #XinyueYuan #LinyuDiao #MengjieWu #XiangyuGong 

?
??

China's Yuan Xinyue, Gong Xiangyu, Gao Yi, and some other players were in tears after their match against 

??

Serbia 

The hosts ranked 4th in Pool A (4 wins & 3 losses) and missed out on direct qualification for the  #Paris2024 Olympics

1 comentário

CHN_HRQ_FANPL 211 4
7 meses atrás

#China #WorldOlympicQualification2024 Don't worry girls, we are with you. ❤️…❤️

Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking